HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

Actually got around to finishing Taken King story in Destiny.  

It isn't really a story right? haha

It isn't really a story right? haha

So true. At the same time, it is also a million times more of a story than all pre-taken king content. ;)

I got around to some game clean up today.  I finally finished the last Chapter of Valiant Hearts.  Hits you in the feels.

Gauntlet.  Apparently, had forgotten where Barrel/Venom and myself stopped playing Gauntlet.  I went on to load it up and was just before the final stage.  So I decided to knock that out so I could clear it off the HDD.  No crown thieving.

I just played MANDAGON a short free to play pixel art platformer and it was awesome! One of the best free to play games I have played and would totally have paid for. If you have not played it jump on steam and get it now. :)

Yay! Finally got a chance to play games after a month working. I started Final Fantasy Type 0 HD (PS4) back in late Aug or early September (can't remember) and I beat it late hours ago. Stayed up til 2-3am trying to beat the last chapter. The final chapter was pretty lengthy and tough. I hated the Gilgamesh fight though. Ended up getting all the trophies and platinuming it. I enjoyed the story overall and the ending was pretty sad. The soundtrack was awesome too!

I guess you can say I have already beaten Rise of Iron, the new DLC for destiny.

A rare event! I have finished a game. I just finished off Murdered soul suspect. It was a fun game and cool story I don't understand why some people talk bad about it. I enjoyed it.

I finished the Telltale Game of Thrones game last night. I played the first episode since it was free to try it out while the season pass is on sale, and somehow I ended up getting sucked in and bought the rest of them despite never watching a second of the show. I'm pretty sure all my choices were terrible though, so I probably need to go back and play better if there's a season 2 coming out anytime soon.

I just beat LEGO Marvel Super Heroes this weekend after dropping off of it for about a year and a half. It's good! Super addictive too if you're the type of person who has to collect everything. But more than that, it was just fun going around New York City and completing tasks and exploring.

I've beaten Resident Evil Revelations 2 a few weeks ago and Battlefield 1 yesterday both on PS4! Woo!

I finished the Telltale Game of Thrones game last night. I played the first episode since it was free to try it out while the season pass is on sale, and somehow I ended up getting sucked in and bought the rest of them despite never watching a second of the show. I'm pretty sure all my choices were terrible though, so I probably need to go back and play better if there's a season 2 coming out anytime soon.

Holy crap I didn't expect you to beat a Telltale or get hooked in one and actually beating it. Yeah this one was pretty intense. Nobody is safe. The choices feels more difficult in this compared to other Telltale because of the GoT world. I'm curious to know what your choices were lol. I decided to pick it up from the sale this week and play it again. I beat it on 360, but couldn't pass up on this deal for PS4 (ended up getting the Telltale games on sale w/Walking Dead 1,2,and Michonne). Hoping Batman comes sale this Holiday too!

I just beat LEGO Marvel Super Heroes this weekend after dropping off of it for about a year and a half. It's good! Super addictive too if you're the type of person who has to collect everything. But more than that, it was just fun going around New York City and completing tasks and exploring.

I seriously need to get a Lego game for myself. I don't own any or played any ever aside from the demos in stores. Seems like a fun game. It's just a matter which franchise I should pickup or get them all and throw it in the backlog lol.

I seriously need to get a Lego game for myself. I don't own any or played any ever aside from the demos in stores. Seems like a fun game. It's just a matter which franchise I should pickup or get them all and throw it in the backlog lol.

I could definitely see you getting hooked on recent LEGO games, TK. They're also great for co-op, so you can play w/ siblings, friends, etc. :)

• Like 1

The LEGO games are fun :) LEGO City is my favorite and has so much to do. It's like GTA an open world game with tons of side missions, collectables and costumes to unlock.

As for me I finished The last Tinker yesterday. It was a fun action adventure game with lovable characters and colorful art style. I enjoyed the story and the fun puzzles. The color spirits are funny and the puzzle character is super cute. :)

• Like 1

I could definitely see you getting hooked on recent LEGO games, TK. They're also great for co-op, so you can play w/ siblings, friends, etc. :)

Is there online co-op or is it just local only? I know most of the Lego games are local. It would be fun to play with you aside from Battlefront. Though I do have the XB1 so maybe we can co-op there too. Psst have you played Gears or Halo? That's a great co-op adventure. :D

The LEGO games are fun :) LEGO City is my favorite and has so much to do. It's like GTA an open world game with tons of side missions, collectables and costumes to unlock.

As for me I finished The last Tinker yesterday. It was a fun action adventure game with lovable characters and colorful art style. I enjoyed the story and the fun puzzles. The color spirits are funny and the puzzle character is super cute. :)

Nice! I could eventually pick that up for the Wii U since it's dusty and lonely lol. I remember The Last Tinker was one of those Microsoft gaming thing for laptops back in the day. I still need to beat it, but they don't do that thing anymore. 

Just finished Zombie Vikings. That game overstays the HELL out of its welcome. It should have been like a 3-4 hour game, not 8-9.

OMG OMG OMG! After all these years I have FINALLY just finished DOOM for the first time. 23 years and it's still one of the best games ever made. Sadly on the final chapter I did have to use god mode cheats a few times. I love DOOM so now I must take on DOOM 2 yay!

DOOM never ends even after finishing the game you still have 23 years worth of endless levels to play made by the always thriving DOOM community. I need to play that President Trump level with evil demon Hillary as the final boss lol it's so good.

I recently finished Gears of War: Ultimate Edition with Sir TKtheknight and just now finished I Am Setsuna. Gears was a Gears game, lots of shooting things and beefy dudes with beef against alien invaders. I Am Setsuna was a lot of fun to play, but the battle system was really the one thing that carried it. The environments all kinda look the same and the story isn't that interesting until right at the very end, but the enjoyment I got from fighting monsters kept me playing.

I beat Life is Strange, Doom, and Uncharted all on PS4. All great games! Fantastic! I'm satisfied with Uncharted 4's ending and pretty sad it's over. Such a great adventure throughout the years since the first game launch. A fitting ending to a great franchise unless they could possibly make more with a different character.

Anyways great games! :D

I agree TK, Naughty Dog did an excellent job of wrapping up the Uncharted Drake story. I would love the series to continue with other characters.

I finished The Last Guardian, it was such a moving beautiful experience.

I just finished Headlander. It was pretty fun and had a unique premise, nice 70's vibe and aesthetic and...yeah, there's not a lot else to say about it. :P

Finally beat Zelda Wind Waker HD. Excellent game.

I finished Owlboy a week or so ago, so, yeah...there's that. :P It was pretty fun. It felt like a platformer at heart even though you fly almost everywhere, so it ended up feeling like a unique take on the genre. Story was pretty typical "save the world" stuff, though some of the character interactions were...different.

I finished Telltale Batman last week. I enjoyed it but thought it was a bit overrated. Honestly, I'm kind of over the whole superhero origin story thing.

Hey I too beat a Telltale game lol. I recently beat Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones. I'm working through Telltale games before I start FFXV. Right now I'm going through Walking Dead season 1. Gonna go through Season 2 and Michonne. Then Batman and Minecraft Story Mode. 

I also finished Telltale Batman! I liked the different take on some of the characters and the whole thing with Bruce's parents being explored beyond "they got shot." I will say though that the narrative feels like it was rushed in the last two episodes, there was an intriguing setup that sort of gets dropped to quickly shove in a resolution for the lesser villains and blow through the main villain's backstory within the constraint of two episodes. It would have really benefited from more episodes, I think. (I mean, freakin' Minecraft's game got like 8 episodes, how does Batman not get more than 5...) The obvious season 2 stinger also isn't that promising because it'll probably be treading familiar territory.