HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

I finally started Infamous Festival of Blood and finished it from beginning to end and also got all the trophies too. It just took 5 hours to get all trophies while the story is around 3-4 hours which was quite good in my opinion. I highly recommend this game to those who have played and enjoyed the first and second game also it's on sale next week. I just hope there's going to be a 3rd game in the series. :)

I finally started Infamous Festival of Blood and finished it from beginning to end and also got all the trophies too. It just took 5 hours to get all trophies while the story is around 3-4 hours which was quite good in my opinion. I highly recommend this game to those who have played and enjoyed the first and second game also it's on sale next week. I just hope there's going to be a 3rd game in the series. :)

Nice, I still haven't started on Infamous yet and I already open the seal. I just need to put it into the ps3 and find time. Didn't know about this game until now. I'm glad it doesn't require infamous 2 disc to play though.

Nice, I still haven't started on Infamous yet and I already open the seal. I just need to put it into the ps3 and find time. Didn't know about this game until now. I'm glad it doesn't require infamous 2 disc to play though.

Infamous is around 15-20 hours or shorter depending if you just want to finish the main storyline. Festival of Blood is indeed stand alone though it's better to play both 1 and 2 to know about the characters beforehand though not required. It is one of my favorite action/adventure/open world games series other than prototype that is. :)

I dunno if this counts because on one level you can't really beat this game but finished Normal Diablo III a while ago. I have been trying to beat Normal Hardcore Diablo ^^ That is my next goal.

I dunno if this counts because on one level you can't really beat this game but finished Normal Diablo III a while ago. I have been trying to beat Normal Hardcore Diablo ^^ That is my next goal.

It counts buddy. You beat it on one difficulty and it counts for me :).

Beat Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. I'll have a review up at some point. If you're on the fence about it, I'd say pick it up at $30-40. It's a very solid shooter with good mechanics, excellent tactics, and a fun campaign. The multiplayer is even better!

Last two games I've beaten were Diablo 3 on Normal and Cinders.

I just finished BloodForge and it wore me out ... bad camera, clipping, crappy controls, game freezing, leaderboard glithes, achievement glitches and so on. The game itself isn't bad if you can get past all the problems well I'm officially done with the game 9 hours later with 21/29 achievements done and not sure if I'll get all 400 g ever or do I even want to. Good luck to whoever plays this game it's a killer. :P

I finally pulled my head out of my third point of contact and finished Gears of War 2. I know I just kind of get lazy every now and then. :lol:

Just finished Sword and Sworcery ^^ Very cool game. I would not recommend paying more than 5 dollars for it though cuz it is really short. I played it on the mac and I got it from a recent Indie Bundle.

It also came with Amnesia Dark Descent but I am not touching that game....

Finished Portal Still Alive finally just need one more achievement for 100% completion the challenges almost drove me insane. Red portal blue portal must sleep.

A while back I beat Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions for the PS3. Not the best Spider-Man game, but I had fun with it. Only complaint is that it is very linear and not free roam. Currently playing Mass Effect 3 and I am having a blast. Really great game so far. I'm going to play with the regular ending on my first playthrough and with the extended cut on my second. Mutliplayer is great too!

I finished Mass Effect 3 a few weeks ago but have yet to play the extended ending. I was surprised at the multiplayer as well, I didn't expect much from it but I agree with you TKtheknight it's a blast.

I just finished Batman Arkham Asylum, only took me years.

I just killed Diablo on Hardcore Normal!!!!

That was pretty satisfying ^^

Congrats and now beat it on Hell.

I just finished Back to the Future The Game Episode 1-3 also this game wouldn't be so bad if not for the controls and slowdowns. Might have been better to play this on a pc with a mouse I think. Oh well on to episode 4-5 to cut a little from the backlog. :)

Just finished Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. Awesome game. Ended up being my favorite in the series since the original two on PS2.

Just finished Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. Awesome game. Ended up being my favorite in the series since the original two on PS2.

Good to hear. I'll be playing it shortly hopefully but I need to finish Birth By Sleep first (almost finished with it).

Good to hear. I'll be playing it shortly hopefully but I need to finish Birth By Sleep first (almost finished with it).

I haven't played any Kingdom Hearts titles except that GBA one, Chain of Memories or whatever. The plot was weird and I got stuck on the one boss battle with Cloud. That annoyed the mess out of me (had a deck that did no damage).

Beat Final Fantasy XIII-2 a while back and right now I'm just playing random games before going back to college. I'm trying to beat as many games as I can or just play games for fun. I beat the Walking Dead Episode 2 on the PS3. I already bought the episodes on 360, but the game is great I decided to play it again on PS3 since it was free. Right now hoping to beat Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light with Jared since were playing co-op.

The last games I finished are Transformers: War for Cybertron and Portal 2. Both are great games and lots of fun. I am playing Fear 3 now and it's looking really good just wish I had someone for co-op because it's made to be a 2 player game.

Beat Final Fantasy XIII-2 a while back and right now I'm just playing random games before going back to college. I'm trying to beat as many games as I can or just play games for fun. I beat the Walking Dead Episode 2 on the PS3. I already bought the episodes on 360, but the game is great I decided to play it again on PS3 since it was free. Right now hoping to beat Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light with Jared since were playing co-op.

How did you like FF13-2? I yet to finish it still. Haven't touch it in like 3 weeks.

I recently beat Warhammer 40000: Space Marine and Lollipop Chainsaw. Both were fantastic!

I finally got lv 20 on Farcry 2! AND SOM! Now all I have to do is get myself down to level 1 so i can glitch to 30 :P

Then I just gotta be the other 1/2 fo single pleyr : That's my 1 Summer Game xD