HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

I just completed Toy Soldiers Cold War and all it's dlcs 300/300 achievements complete. Now just waiting for Ascend New Gods to get released. :)

I think the last game I finished was Half-Life. That was a couple of weeks ago...I'm terrible at finishing games I start, so I'm happy just to say I've finished something in the last month. xD

I played through Papo & Yo yesterday and I have to say it was one of the most emotional experiences I have had in gaming. I related to Quico's story so much so that at times it was almost heartbreaking to finish. Where was this game when I was a kid? It took me years to figure out the message the game presented in a few hours of gameplay. Well done Minority Media Inc. and Sony for this touching journey that also doubles as a fun action adventure puzzle game.

I played through Papo & Yo yesterday and I have to say it was one of the most emotional experiences I have had in gaming. I related to Quico's story so much so that at times it was almost heartbreaking to finish. Where was this game when I was a kid? It took me years to figure out the message the game presented in a few hours of gameplay. Well done Minority Media Inc. and Sony for this touching journey that also doubles as a fun action adventure puzzle game.

Agreed, I just finished it recently as well. Expect my review in a day or so. :)

Just beat Resident Evil: Director's Cut last night.

Me thinks that I should post my thoughts on it in a blog post :3

Just beat Resident Evil: Director's Cut last night.

Me thinks that I should post my thoughts on it in a blog post :3

Cool. The original Resident Evil is one of my all-time favorite games. I wish the new RE games could capture the magic of the original.

I beat Dragon Quest VI last night. The final boss kept kicking my butt, mainly because I didn't train my characters in vocations too well (what's a Hero that's never a Hero?), but it's a pretty good game. :)

Last night I finished God of War: Chains of Olympus (ps3). The ps3 origins collection is supposed to be pretty short, so I figured I could quickly get them out of the backlog. It wasn't as good as GoW 1-3, so I'm a bit leary about Ghost of Sparda. I'm sure I'll be done with that in a few days. :)

I just finished Transformers Fall of Cybertron single player campaign and it was awesome in my opinion now to try out the multiplayer part of the game. It might take awhile if I want all achievements well I'll get it eventually. :)

Just beat FF13-2 last night. Definitely ended on a cliffhanger and I do believe they will make FF13-3.

I'm very bad at beating games much like other people. I have a bad habit of stopping at the savepoint before the final boss.

But the last game I beat was Loco Roco.

w00t just beat Driver: San Fran. Amazing game I can't believe it's so cheap and nobody seems to like it.

I just finished Braid and wow didn't see that ending coming or is that the beginning. :P Good game though puzzles were tough for me anyway and won't even try the last achievement since I suck at speed runs. :)

If beating Bind of Isaac with one of the characters counts, then another victory secured.

w00t just beat Driver: San Fran. Amazing game I can't believe it's so cheap and nobody seems to like it.

I like it. I never finished the story though, I spent most of my time (literally hours at a time) just driving around and seeing what kind of crazy stuff I could do. xD

I'm so bad at updating here when beating stuff but I beat Home recently. Now I am not really sure what to play...

Revelations 2012. Some quality gameplay/art/music/everything/experience/credit sequence it had.

I just finished Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet very good game though not planning on getting all achievements on it for now. Another game down now to play something else. :)

Just completed EVERYTHING in Super Mario Galaxy 2...242 baby 242.

Beat Metal Gear Solid 4 not too long ago. Amazing game!

Isn't that a great game? I loved it too. Did you play all the other MGS games?

I just finished The Dishwasher Vampire Smile again using Dishwasher instead of Yuki this time. Good game and still a confusing storyline for me since I haven't played the first game yet.

Isn't that a great game? I loved it too. Did you play all the other MGS games?

I've played the numbered console titles, not any of the handhelds.

During this game, I kind of wish i spent more time trying to get funny codec conversations, and since you don't have many codec options, you don't really get that chance. The cinematic nature of the final fight made it that much greater.

Last game I beat was Transformers: Fall of Cybertron and it was a very fun game I loved it.