HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

Just finished up with God Hand (PS2) today.... Possibly one of the most under-rated PS2 games out there. I feel bad that I had to buy it on PSN but I couldn't find an unopened copy for cheap. I don't buy used PS2 games anymore because I've been burnt too many times with bad discs even when they look great.

I've heard alot of things about god hand, but never underrated. It came to PSN super fast too.

Farcry 2 Platinum. Omg worst game EVER. LIke that took me at least what 2 months to finish? And whats teh ending? You get caught by the cops and some random mountain blows up.... then some idiot takes a picture. That's it. FUUUU UBISOFT

Farcry 2 Platinum. Omg worst game EVER. LIke that took me at least what 2 months to finish? And whats teh ending? You get caught by the cops and some random mountain blows up.... then some idiot takes a picture. That's it. FUUUU UBISOFT

I tried Farcry 2 but just couldn't get into it. I wonder if 3 will be better...

I finished the xbla Orcs Must Die! game finally I just need 2 more achievements to complete it! Also getting 30k orcs kills was so boring well at least I got it.

I finished Lollipop Chainsaw and May I say it was one helluva ride loved the game from beginning to end.

Finished Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, finally (darn Guild Wars 2 distracting me!). A lot of fun, despite hiccups. The ending was EPIC. I wanna hunt down War for Cybertron now.

EDIT: Since I didn't want to double post, I finally completed 999 (got all the endings). Quite the interesting game. Now to wait for Virtue's Last Reward to go on a sale...

Just finished Borderlands storyline now onto the dlcs ... maybe. The main game was fun though wondering if the dlcs are too. hmmmm.... decisions ..

Just finished Borderlands storyline now onto the dlcs ... maybe. The main game was fun though wondering if the dlcs are too. hmmmm.... decisions ..

Zombie Island and Robot Revolution are good. Armory is fantastic.

Finally finished Sonic 4: Episode 1 a few days ago. I don't think it's quite as bad as everyone makes it out to be, but it's still a far cry from the original Sonic games.

Also, just finished Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 today. Not sure how well it holds up compared to when it first came out since this was my first time playing it (on 3DS VC), but it's still good, if not great.

Finally finished Sonic 4: Episode 1 a few days ago. I don't think it's quite as bad as everyone makes it out to be, but it's still a far cry from the original Sonic games.

The only problem I really found with the game was with the sorta wonky physics, i.e., if you don't hold the button while in the air you'll suddenly lose all momentum and start dropping like a rock. It was frustrating for me, but I didn't find the rest of the game to be completely terrible or anything. I'm hoping Episode 2 will be better, when I finally buy it.

I'm hoping Episode 2 will be better, when I finally buy it.

Don't get your hopes up too much; Episode 2 is slightly better, but not by too much. :unsure:

Beat Binary Domain a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it. It's a sleeper hit for me and I highly recommend playing the game. It didn't really sell much, but this was overlooked by a big name games. I didn't get into the game at first as usually games are like that, but it picks up very nicely and the story gets you hooked. I enjoyed Cain.

I enjoyed all the DLC from Borderlands, but I didn't finish them all.

I enjoyed all the DLC from Borderlands, but I didn't finish them all.

I got the doublepack add on where it gave you Mad Maxx Roxxi and the Zombie one. But the Mad Maxx (I believe that's the name), man it was so hard. Fighting in the arena by myself. Definitely not made for single player.

I got the doublepack add on where it gave you Mad Maxx Roxxi and the Zombie one. But the Mad Maxx (I believe that's the name), man it was so hard. Fighting in the arena by myself. Definitely not made for single player.

Definitely not for single-player, but the DLC is easier at lower levels in some cases.

I just beat No More Heroes 2 for the second time today....still squeezing a little life out of the Wii.

Don't get your hopes up too much; Episode 2 is slightly better, but not by too much. :unsure:

:( Well darn.

Beat Resident Evil: Director's Cut today. It was one of my all-time favorite games, but it hasn't aged as well as I assumed. The controls were more frustrating than I remembered and the game was also shorter than I remembered. The good thing is the cheesy voice acting is still just as bad and the game is legitimately scary still. I'm definitely not mad about playing it again, but its going back on the shelf for a long while now.

I finally beat Castlevania: SOTN. Getting the ring of varda and Carrisgrim definitely made the game way too easy at the end.

• Like 1

I finally beat Castlevania: SOTN. Getting the ring of varda and Carrisgrim definitely made the game way too easy at the end.

SOTN is probably the only Castlevania game that I loved. I liked most of the others, but SOTN is definitely a special game. I agree about the game being a little on the easy side at the end.

SOTN is probably the only Castlevania game that I loved. I liked most of the others, but SOTN is definitely a special game. I agree about the game being a little on the easy side at the end.

Yea, I probably should have made it harder. But I see all 4 ending. So I did beat Dracula on ending 3 without those gears. That one was close. I had to use my pot roast. I hated how you use item though. You can't just go into your inventory and use it. You have to put it in your hand and then drop it to use it.

Getting those items took a while though. I first had to get the lapis lazar (however you spell it). I got two of them and then went for the others. It probably all added up to a good 1hr plus. But the game was brilliantly done. The voice acting was terrible though. But I really enjoyed it. I need to play more Castlevania game. Alcurad is pretty cool guy.

Yea, I probably should have made it harder. But I see all 4 ending. So I did beat Dracula on ending 3 without those gears. That one was close. I had to use my pot roast. I hated how you use item though. You can't just go into your inventory and use it. You have to put it in your hand and then drop it to use it.

Getting those items took a while though. I first had to get the lapis lazar (however you spell it). I got two of them and then went for the others. It probably all added up to a good 1hr plus. But the game was brilliantly done. The voice acting was terrible though. But I really enjoyed it. I need to play more Castlevania game. Alcurad is pretty cool guy.

I can definitely Dig old Castlevania games. The ones from this generation just don't do it for me though. I think they need to take the story back to the basics.

Finished off Resident Evil 2 earlier today...now it's on to 3. 2 is definitely dated, but still better than current gen offerings in my opinion. Sometimes older really is better. I had only planned on playing 1-3 this month, but I might add Resident Evil: Code Veronica (Dreamcast) to the mix.

I just beat Dungeon Fighter Live: Fall of Hendon Myre with 2 other people and it made the game slightly bearable. There's still 3 or 4 achievements left to get but I'll have to skip it for now since I can only play DFL so much before I rage quit. Stay away from this game if you want to have some semblance of fun.

Just beat Devil May Cry. I really liked it; sure it had it's faults but they were overcome. DMC2...isn't lookin good.