HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

Just beat Devil May Cry. I really liked it; sure it had it's faults but they were overcome. DMC2...isn't lookin good.

DMC 2 is the worst in the series. So get ready for a ride of boredom. Have no fear as DMC 3 is really good.

I just finished The Walking Dead episode 4 and this penultimate chapter doesn't hold back. Okay it's not as bad as episode 3 but wow and now I have to wait till december for the next and last episode of the season. I can't wait and now to play other games to fill the time from now till then. It's going to be a long wait.

I just finished Hydrophobia: Prophecy. It's the first game I've finished in some time but...I'm not sure why I bothered since there's no ending. I mean, there's an ending cutscene, but it doesn't explain anything. Or even really tell you that the game has ended, the credits do that instead.

I went back and finally played Toy Soldiers and finally beat the game though will have to come back to it again in the future for the other achievements and to finish the 2 dlcs later. Now onto the next game. :)

Finally beat BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend. Good game, but I wouldn't recommend it over the original version, really. Not much was added, and the new characters' stories are mostly inconsequential to the whole of the game (Valkenhayn's does provide some insight, though). Of course, if you don't own the original already, there's no reason not to get this one, as they're about the same prices now.

Finished up Sleeping Dogs most recently. That game was a pretty pleasant surprise. I enjoyed it far more than I expected to (to be fair, me enjoying any sandbox game is a pleasant surprise). I was suffering from a bit of gaming fatigue but that game totally kicked me out of it.

Long story short, I want a sequel!

Finally beat BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend. Good game, but I wouldn't recommend it over the original version, really. Not much was added, and the new characters' stories are mostly inconsequential to the whole of the game (Valkenhayn's does provide some insight, though). Of course, if you don't own the original already, there's no reason not to get this one, as they're about the same prices now.

Aw, I was hoping Relius's would be interesting (that guy is all kinds of messed up). But I kind of figured that would be the case, unless you really want the game rebalanced and play competitively or play with the one exclusive character (Relius). Still, I've been meaning to at least check up on Relius's/Valkenhayn's scenes online, and maybe the jokes ends for the new characters in general, but even that may seem pointless with the new Chrono Phantasma around the corner (which will likely catch you up to snuff easily like CS did for CT.).

The Journey Down Chapter 1. Great game, you should check it out if you're a fan of adventure games (it's free).

I finished XCOM: Enemy Unknown yesterday and now I am sad and empty with nothing to play and hold my interest again.....

Medal Of Honor Warfighter. The campaign is quite good but know that I also loved the 2010 reboot so I'm kind of invested in the characters. It was an emotional story that I felt is a great homage to the brave men and women who have served and fought in the military, I even shed a few tears. Some have mentioned the campaign is kind of short but I found it to be average length for a military shooter. I've yet to try out MP but I wasn't completely in love with the beta. I wish MOH Warfighter, Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 weren't all being released within a few weeks of each other because inevitably I will focus my MP attention on one of them and it will probably Black Ops 2.

Medal Of Honor Warfighter. The campaign is quite good but know that I also loved the 2010 reboot so I'm kind of invested in the characters. It was an emotional story that I felt is a great homage to the brave men and women who have served and fought in the military, I even shed a few tears. Some have mentioned the campaign is kind of short but I found it to be average length for a military shooter. I've yet to try out MP but I wasn't completely in love with the beta. I wish MOH Warfighter, Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 weren't all being released within a few weeks of each other because inevitably I will focus my MP attention on one of them and it will probably Black Ops 2.

Haha, you won't be the only one that will focus all their MP time on Black Ops 2. It won't be me, but there will be a tons other. I bet half of them won't even touch the SP and go straight to MP.

Yeah, COD is a definite addiction for me. I was hoping for MOH Warfighter to help break this habit but that's unlikely. I am enjoying Warfighter's MP but I'm getting pretty pumped about Black Ops 2. @DarkCobra86 I know several people who only play COD's MP and a few who only buy Treyarch's for zombies but I actually play the campaign as well. For me the heart of every game is still the campaign.

Yeah, COD is a definite addiction for me. I was hoping for MOH Warfighter to help break this habit but that's unlikely. I am enjoying Warfighter's MP but I'm getting pretty pumped about Black Ops 2. @DarkCobra86 I know several people who only play COD's MP and a few who only buy Treyarch's for zombies but I actually play the campaign as well. For me the heart of every game is still the campaign.

I agree. I love the solo campaign. That is what makes the game. Plus it allows for you to learn the story and get to know how to play the game.

:) Just finished Metro 2033 it was awesome. Not sure what to play next.
  • Like 1

Just finished Need For Speed: The Run. Gave me a freakin' headache.

Finished Epic Dungeon a few days back. It's a roguelike, a genre I'm not great at, so I'm glad I could beat it. Not a bad game, and a quick one too, though quite stressful since it's real-time.

This one will be obvious later on, but Hotline Miami. It's a fantastic title, even if there are quite a number of minor bugs.

I finished the campaign for Halo 4 and leveled up my MP Spartan to level 20. I enjoyed both aspects of the game and will definitely be visiting it again in the near future but for now I anxiously await Blops 2.

Finished Borderlands 2 with the Siren class. Enjoyed that game more than I thought I would, despite losing interest in the original early in. I thought the only way you could enjoy the original was with friends, I didn't feel that way with 2.... well, after a certain point. It was pretty slow early in but it clicked for me later on.

That said, holy crap are some of those missions long, you need to firmly plant your butt if you want to finish some of those missions. I was expecting maybe like 30 min bursts, but several missions need like 2 hrs of consistent playing (mainly because traversing can be slow and mowing down swarms adds up). If you save and quit you are either taken to Sanctuary or the start of the map... and some maps are pretty big (and of course, the game forces you to be obsessive-compulsive with opening chests and managing inventory)...

Time for XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

I beat Halo 4 a few days ago and I loved it it was the best in the series and a real tear jerker at the end. I can't wait for Halo 5 343 did a great job.

I just finished The Walking Dead game Episode 5 .... I did not see that one coming and the ending was "!" although I have to say the game on psn had too many slowdowns but other than that it was awesome. Way to end season 1.

Finished off Assassin's Creed 2 finally after all these years. I'll have to get Brotherhood and Revelations on PSN so I can continue. I just don't have the room for physical copies anymore so I am ready for the digital age.

Finished Bayonetta, man the final boss kicked my ass. I really enjoyed the game though.

After getting lost so many times in Fez and multiple glitches and crashes I finally got all achievements for it. Finally on to something else.