HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Leah

Share your last beaten games here!

Dishonored. A little short and as a result major events in the story seem like they're clumped together. Fun game with mechanics that remind me of Thief and Deus Ex in various ways.

finished Borderlands just before the end of the year 2012. I just beat Portal 2 a few days ago. Both good games for the most part. Both flawed.

Guest ...

Finished Bioshock 1 and Uncharted 1. Uncharted was a little tougher then I thought it would be but still a fairly easy game. Bioshock was a lot of fun, had a blast getting the ending.

Beat Psycho Fox (Sega Master System) today. The game was easier than I remembered...just 3 hits to kill each boss. I still had a great time with the game though...very colorful and fun.

My last beaten games are the same two games featured in my latest reviews: Xenoblade Chronicles and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

I just finished Mark of the Ninja ... I can't believe how fun this game is well after a couple days I finally have all 30 achievements done. Now to play something else. Also hoping there's a Mark of the Ninja 2 in the future! :)

I beat DmC over the weekend in a span of 2 days. I really enjoyed it and came in expecting a disappointment because of the reboot, but It did not. I really liked it and look forward to the next entry. Ninja Theory did a fine job working with this game.

• Like 1

I finished Dust An Elysian Tail after 20+ hours later and 110% completion and also gotten every achievement too. It's one of the best xbla game I've played next to MoTN and everyone should try this amazing game just once or even a couple of times.

• Like 1

I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Revengeance, 905. I played the demo and enjoyed the heck out of it. Platinum Games makes some awesome and fun games to play with.

Just finished Crysis 3 it was okay though I prefer Crysis 2 more though. The multiplayer isn't as bad as 2 but I am still bad at it well I just need a few more achievements on mp and a couple on campaign to get 1000 g on this game and I'm done with it. :)

Well Iwas about to say VANQUISH on here, but then I couldn't beat the last challenge map (#4 not 1,2,3,5) in NINE HOURS yesterday. Plus there is a #6 after it that's even harder!

So It's no Vanquish :(

Guest ...

Beat inFamous 1 and it was so goooood. Took me a while to get the game and finish up some backlog to get to it but it's a really great game and I feel sorry for anyone with out a ps3 because you can't play it.

Spoiler on the ending do not read if you haven't played.

I knew that the main antagonist was probably Cole from the future because they had so much in common. Even though I saw it all coming I still loved the ending and it was beautiful.

Games like inFamous are the reason I play video games.

Just beat Final Fantasy II (IV) for the 4th or 5th time. I'll probably end up playing it again a few years down the road. Now I'm mostly concentrating on beating Disgaea 3 on the Vita.

I beat Paper Mario: Sticker Star the other day. I can't say I was a big fan, but I did enjoy collecting the stickers.

Finished Dead Space 3

...in 2 days. Not that it was particularly short but man did that game suck me in. As far as gameplay goes, definitely the best of the 3.

Just finished Sly Cooper 4 Thieves in time. I love all of the Sly games so I was very happy to finally play a new adventure and it was a blast. Everyone was scared it might not be as good as others because it's not made by the same people but as Halo 4 showed new developers can bring in new ideas and make things just as fun or more.

Can't wait for the next adventure :)

Just finished Sly Cooper 4 Thieves in time. I love all of the Sly games so I was very happy to finally play a new adventure and it was a blast. Everyone was scared it might not be as good as others because it's not made by the same people but as Halo 4 showed new developers can bring in new ideas and make things just as fun or more.

Can't wait for the next adventure :)

That's great to know that it turned out well. I'm a noob when it comes to Sly but I bought the Sly Collection last Fall and I can't wait to get into it once I finish some other games I'm currently reviewing. I was initially worried about Sly 4 because some reviewers thought the formula was getting stale, but I'm certain my opinion would be more in line with what the actual fans think of it, and most think it's great. :)

Finally beat all of Doom 3 BFG. It was fun, but dragged on a little too long with the two bonus campaigns.

Finally beat all of Doom 3 BFG. It was fun, but dragged on a little too long with the two bonus campaigns.

Did you by any chance play it on original xbox? I have the original sitting here and was wondering if BFG is even worth picking up?

Did you by any chance play it on original xbox? I have the original sitting here and was wondering if BFG is even worth picking up?

No I haven't, this was the first time I've played it,

Finished up the Crysis 3 campaign, I really enjoyed it even though I thought it was a little less challenging than it's two predecessors. The plot leaves a little to be desired but overall the game is entertaining and I absolutely loved the Predator Bow. I'm easing into MP now and I have to say it's really good but I didn't hate Crysis 2 MP either, but I know many did.

I decided I would throw in Aliens Colonial Marines to wrap up what little I had left of it, big mistake. As if I didn't already think Aliens was bad, after spending a week with the CryEngine 3 and the stunning Crysis 3, Aliens CM was almost painful to finish. Which is not to say it didn't have it's moments. One chapter in particular was downright enjoyable. It was I believe the 5th and was called The Raven, which offered up a great movie easteregg and cool achievement In finding Newt's doll. However the final boss battle was pathetic, it felt rushed and added on as if all games have to have a "final boss fight".

I also played through the God Of War Ascension demo, it was pretty amazing! I cannot wait to get my hands on that game. I've had the Collectors Edition pre-ordered since June!

The Darkness 2 done and definitely didn't see that ending. I hope there's going to be a 3rd game while it was very linear the story was still as good as the first one. Another game done now onto the next one.

I finished Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse earlier, so I can allow myself to play DmC now. xD

It's been quite a while since I've actually seen a game through to the end, so, really, I'm just happy I finished something...even if it was a fairly mediocre third-person shooter. :\