HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Best Buy Black Friday Deals NOW LIVE

Man I want to pick up Sleeping Dogs, Dishonored, and Saint's Row 3 The Full Package, but I'm poor. I just recently used my money on getting a new HDD for PS3. Also wanted to pick those game up for PS3 especially Dishonored. I have enough to get at least one game though.

Quick question which of the three games would be a better pickup great value? Dishonored, Sleeping Dogs, or Saint's Row 3: The Full Package?

Between Saints Row and Sleeping Dogs (I haven't played Dishonored) I think Sleeping Dogs has better combat and better mission structure (it's not always "go here and kill some peoples") but Saints Row has more insane craziness to keep you entertained. If you're looking for something serious, I'd go with Sleeping Dogs (or presumably Dishonored, it doesn't seem that zany xD) or if you want something wacky and out-there then SR3 is the way to go. I'm having a hard time choosing between them myself, so hopefully your mood will tell you which one you want. :lol:

On the topic at hand, though I've already mentioned this in the BF hauls thread, I did buy Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance for $15 and a DVD for $4. w00t w00t!

Sigh. Dishonored is sold out for PS3. I don't have enough funds anyways. I'd like to get Sleeping Dogs. As for Saints Row 3, my bro wants it for 360. Oh well got nothing. :-/