HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Leah

Sumioni: Demon Arts Ready to Release on March 20th

Leah    112

If you've been looking for something different and awesome looking for your newly-acquired PlayStation Vita, then get ready for Sumioni: Demon Arts. The Vita game is ready and raring to go to launch on the Playstation Network come March 20th at the low price of $19.99.

Sumioni is an action platformer set in ancient Japan and features a "sumi-e" ink art style, which is no doubt some gorgeous eye-candy. You're in control of an Inkdemon named Agura, who must rid of the evil that has taken over the land. The game also boasts incredible boss bottles, thirty stages, and an even more intriguing feature of diverging arcs and many endings to go through.

The game also promises online leaderboards and more DLC to come in the future.

Wish I had a Vita just to play this!

Will you be buying Sumioni when it comes out on March 20th?

Click here to view the article

Marcus Estrada    382

I really love the Okami vibe I get from the game. I wish more games would be creative with their art styles and gameplay input methods :).

sirdan357    44

Should look great on the OLED screen. Just hope the gameplay holds up to the visuals.

Sign in to follow this