HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

"People of the Capital Wasteland, it is I, Three Dog, your ruler! Hear me, and obey! Oh sorry, that's that other radio station."

Anyone who has played the game Fallout 3 has probably listened to Galaxy News Radio quite a bit, and with it, its hilariously-cool DJ Three Dog. Earlier today, Three Dog's own voice actor Erik Todd Dellums (making this a completely legitimate source) gave pretty strong hints at an upcoming entry to the Fallout series, and one with Three Dog's return, no less.

In a recent tweet, Dellums said "there may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!" Sure, this tweet isn't the most solid of hints, but his next one certainly added more weight to that statement. "I was given permission to release that tease," he tweeted.

Since Three Dog only appeared in Bethesda Softworks' Fallout 3 and not in Obsidian Entertainment's Fallout: New Vegas, this "permission" Dellums got may very well be from Bethesda, who could actually be working on, or at least planning, a Fallout 4. We'll have to wait and see what Three Dog's hint becomes, but with signs pointing toward a Fallout 4, hopefully we hear about it in the near future.

Do you think Bethesda might announce a Fallout 4 sometime soon? Are you excited at a possible Three Dog return?

Click here to view the article

I wouldn't be surprised if, after Bethesda gets Skyrim's latest DLC on PC and everything else on PS3, they turn their attention to a new Fallout game. I for one would love a new Bethesda-developed Fallout, as long as it's not some spinoff or the fabled Fallout Online and is something in the same vein as Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Much as I love Skyrim and the other two Fallout games, I could always use a new game to lose myself in for a couple hundred hours. :lol:

I'm definitely excited if Fallout 4 is in development, but I will be cautious about buying it since I feel Bethesda burns us too often with broken games. On the PS3, Fallout 3 for me would get terribly glitchy and freeze a lot once I was deep into the game. New Vegas was completely unplayable after bout ten hours of gameplay. Skyrim was also a steaming pile. I absolutely love the Fallout story, but I refuse to deal with a shabby game again. I hope they do the right thing and work out the bugs before releasing it. While I like Three Dog, I kind of want a new location. New York City for example would be a great scene for a new game or even something overseas.

Bethesda's very well aware of how much everyone loved Fallout 3 (or well, at least a lot of people did I mean), so this is great news! ;)

Guest ...

I wouldn't be surprised if, after Bethesda gets Skyrim's latest DLC on PC and everything else on PS3, they turn their attention to a new Fallout game. I for one would love a new Bethesda-developed Fallout, as long as it's not some spinoff or the fabled Fallout Online and is something in the same vein as Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Much as I love Skyrim and the other two Fallout games, I could always use a new game to lose myself in for a couple hundred hours. :lol:

I hope they get all the DLC to the PS3 so far we keep getting snobbed.

It's kinda weird how much the experience of Bethesda games varies among players. I played Fallout 3 on PS3 with no patches (assuming there were any) and the worst I got was a few crashes here and there. Otherwise it was just minor glitches that didn't really bother me or detract from the experience. I also managed to miss out on the creepy spinning head of Doc Mitchell when I played New Vegas on 360 without any patches. xD

Guest ...

It's kinda weird how much the experience of Bethesda games varies among players. I played Fallout 3 on PS3 with no patches (assuming there were any) and the worst I got was a few crashes here and there. Otherwise it was just minor glitches that didn't really bother me or detract from the experience. I also managed to miss out on the creepy spinning head of Doc Mitchell when I played New Vegas on 360 without any patches. xD

I was talking more along the lines of actual DLC not just patches. We still havent gotten the first 2. Even with the Dragon Born dlc... I still want to build a house and adopt kids... I know it's not the sims but is it to much to ask for that my dragon born get a family?

I still havent played fall out 3 yet but I have heard great things about it. If Fallout 4 comes out I hope they will re-release Fallout 3 (and maybe new vegas) in a special pack like they usualy do.

It is strange. My luck is awful with their games 90% of the time.

Sign in to follow this