HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game Podunk

The Ni No Kuni/DmC January Prize Vault Giveaway

Welcome to the January 2013 Prize Vault giveaway!

This month, one active forum contributor as voted on by the Game Podunk Moderators will win their pick of a brand new copy of either DmC: Devil May Cry (360 or PS3) or Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3 only) along with a number of other random prizes (*please see the disclaimer at the bottom about the used games that may be offered along with the random prizes)!

And like last month, the contest qualifications will continue to focus on thread creation and new topics in the forum, though we'll still be looking at participation through good comments as well. See additional details below for more info.

514RRcRaVyL._AA300_.jpg51ljB8Rh7IL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Rules/Qualifications

Since November of last year, we've implemented somewhat of a change in the rules/qualifications to win the prize vault. We'll still be watching to see who makes great comments and so forth, but we're putting an extra emphasis on thread creation and who can create the most interesting topics.

Here's a few ideas to get you going-

• Share an interesting article you found somewhere on the internet
  • Share cool/cute/funny pictures
  • Share an interesting story, maybe even a personal experience
  • Share interesting videos

Basically, share anything really cool and unique that can generate a discussion. The member whose topics are considered the best and most interesting by the end of the month (by the mods and me) will win the prize vault.

Oh, and to prevent people from spamming the forum with way too many topics, we're limiting it to 3-5 topics a day per person max; if a member consistently posts much more than that, they won't be considered as a possible winner for the contest. And remember, this is about quality, not necessarily quantity; the person that creates the most interesting topics will win.

As usual, the prize vault giveaway ends at the end of each month!

Good luck, and if you have any questions, please post them in the Contest Help thread!

gallery_1_1_24488.jpg

Other Prize Vault Info

Remember that the idea behind the Prize Vault is to offer our members an incentive for contributing great forum posts and threads and to improve the overall quality of our discussions. Hence, spamming is strictly forbidden and won't be tolerated. Members who are suspected of or seen leaving massive low quality posts will be warned and possibly banned.

Please leave thoughtful and respectable comments to help GP maintain our high standards for quality content. And thanks to our dedicated writers, we now have plenty of stories to post your say! Check out the GP Press Forum and start increasing your post count while supporting GP to carry on great discussions. Best of luck and as always, good luck everyone!

gallery_1_1_236941.jpg

Disclaimer

Game Podunk does not guarantee the working condition of the used games offered in prize vault packages and will not offer a replacement or an exchange for defective/incompatible products. Most of the used games we ship have been donated to us and may not have been tested.

Contest is open to all (even International members) but please be aware that all the games are NTSC Region 1 (NOT PAL); Game Podunk is not responsible for prizes being incompatible. Other restrictions may apply.

Great giveaway as usual..tough choice between games this month!

Wow, this is great stuff! Both titles are equally deserving of going to a lucky winner. Good hunting all!

I won't lose to Ludono again! Hopefully 3rd time's the charm. Gonna have to better posting than last Prize Vault's giveaway. Pretty much gave it my all and still lost lol. I guess I have to pull something outta my sleeve.

Guest ...

I won't lose to Ludono again! Hopefully 3rd time's the charm. Gonna have to better posting than last Prize Vault's giveaway. Pretty much gave it my all and still lost lol. I guess I have to pull something outta my sleeve.

Im just here to moraly support you on this one. Come Tk you can do it! Woo! xD

Although... how funny would it be if you came 2nd to Ludono yet again?

Not funny... okay my bad. :ph34r:

As always thanks for the giveaways guys.

If that happens then I smell conspiracy! xD

Anyways I hope everyone does their best including you to win the Prize Vault. I will support you and everyone else and may the best active poster win! Woo! :D

If that happens then I smell conspiracy! xD

Anyways I hope everyone does their best including you to win the Prize Vault. I will support you and everyone else and may the best active poster win! Woo! :D

It did take Ludono forever to win his second one. You've won once, right TK?

It did take Ludono forever to win his second one. You've won once, right TK?

I have never won a Prize Vault yet. I have won from diff contest from this site though (Lollipop Chainsaw) and a few times from your contest (I think it was mostly for xbox live stuff and some steam codes).

As always thanks for the giveaways guys.

IT WOULD BE SO FUNNY. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN. ;)

Good luck to all the competition, don't let my prolific winning streak scare you off ^_^

Looks like two great games for this prize vault good luck to everyone . :)

Oh man why am I so socially awkward and unable to start conversation *jumps off cliff*.

Great choices :D Kind of polar opposites this month though xD

Great choices :D Kind of polar opposites this month though xD

They're pretty much the only big games out this month, so there is that too, lol. :lol:

Woot thanks for the chance at getting DMC.

Thanks for the contest. :) Good luck everyone! ;D

Nice contest. Good luck to anyone who tries to win it(too much effort for me).

Hehe, yea I don't really have a lot of interesting things to share. I just reply to people post :D. Like this one :P.

I have never won a Prize Vault yet. I have won from diff contest from this site though (Lollipop Chainsaw) and a few times from your contest (I think it was mostly for xbox live stuff and some steam codes).

Good luck on the vault. I am highly interested in this vault and hope I win. Lol. I haven't won since March, so I'm thinking I will be due pretty soon like you.

Good luck on the vault. I am highly interested in this vault and hope I win. Lol. I haven't won since March, so I'm thinking I will be due pretty soon like you.

If there was a winner right now, it's definitely going to be you. You've been putting up great threads about the Wii U and other different ones throughout December and January so far and they have been a great read/discussion. Woo! :lol:

As always just gotta do my best and keep working hard. Good luck Kezins and to everyone on GP!

Yea I think Kenzin been doing a really good job. Good luck all.