HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Posting Podunkers!

Welcome to another Prize Vault giveaway. For this featured package, one active forum contributor as voted on by the Game Podunk Moderators will win Silent Hill: Downpour on the console of their choice along with a number of other random prizes!

61Jj10SpNfL._AA300_.jpg6109I1nxwJL._AA300_.jpg

Please note that the Game Podunk Moderators will be choosing a winner based on the quality of threads and comments they have posted over the past month. As usual, winners are contacted through PM and will have 2 business days to respond or another winner will be selected.

Remember that the idea behind the Prize Vault is to offer our members an incentive for contributing great forum posts and to improve the overall quality of our discussions. Hence, spamming is strictly forbidden and won't be tolerated. Members who are suspected of or seen leaving massive low quality posts will be warned and possibly banned.

Please leave thoughtful and respectable comments to help GP maintain our high standards for quality content. And thanks to our dedicated Editors, we now have plenty of stories to post your say! Check out the GP Press Forum and start increasing your post count while supporting GP to carry on great discussions. Best of luck and as always, good luck everyone!

Disclaimer: Game Podunk does not guarantee the working condition of the used games and will not offer a replacement or an exchange for defective/incompatible products. Most of the used games we ship have been donated to us and may not have been tested.

I have a preorder for this, but I'm considering canceling it and waiting for reviews. Good luck everybody!

Great giveaway! This is definitely a game I want.

Great choice for prize vault. I bet a lot of people will be super excited to try and win this one!

Great choice in prize this month! Was interested in getting this but don't have the budget for it this month.

Keep on rocking Podunk!

Well of course I wanna win this game. Bring it on, Podunk!

NOw THAT's a giveaway! I'm looking forward to this so much! I hope they finally redeem Silent Hill with this one. Especially after 4.... didn't play homecoming yet but i've heard bad stories

NOw THAT's a giveaway! I'm looking forward to this so much! I hope they finally redeem Silent Hill with this one. Especially after 4.... didn't play homecoming yet but i've heard bad stories

I actually quite liked the 4th one. Homecoming was pretty meh though. But from what I've heard about Downpour from the devs, they're giving it elements that made the first three awesome while adding a few new things that will positively affect it. I can't wait to play it and find out for myself. It looks amazing!

Also, since the game comes out in less than a week, I'll probably buy it, hold onto the receipt, and return it if I win this copy :P

I just wanted to say that I got my prize from the last prize vault giveaway in the mail today and was completely blown away at all the stuff!! Thank you SOOOOOOO much guys! I'm going to have so many games to play in the summer and I thought the whole prize package totally rocked!!!! So awesome, and absolutely made my day. Good luck to everyone for this new prize giveaway --- whoever wins is going to be another lucky duck like I am! Thanks again Game Podunk. :D

I just wanted to say that I got my prize from the last prize vault giveaway in the mail today and was completely blown away at all the stuff!! Thank you SOOOOOOO much guys! I'm going to have so many games to play in the summer and I thought the whole prize package totally rocked!!!! So awesome, and absolutely made my day. Good luck to everyone for this new prize giveaway --- whoever wins is going to be another lucky duck like I am! Thanks again Game Podunk. :D

Feel free to make a new topic with some pictures, or at least a list of what you got! Glad to hear you like it!

Another awesome prize vault giveaway. :) I've never actually played any Silent Hill games so who knows Downpour might make me try and play the other games in the series and I might like it. Good luck to all.

I've always love these games. Silent Hill and Resident Evil have always been at the top of my list. I just watched the e3 demo gameplay and itt looked pretty good.

What all did you get in the package?

Great giveaway, hopefully I can win this one. I'm glad they came out with the silent hill HD collection. Another easy way for me to get a bunch of the silent hill games and get caught up.

I'm new to this site and this is my first post.

This is an awesome giveaway, too bad i don't qualify to win.

I've been a Silent Hill fanboy from the beginning!

Good luck everyone!

Great giveaway, hopefully I can win this one. I'm glad they came out with the silent hill HD collection. Another easy way for me to get a bunch of the silent hill games and get caught up.

By the amount of posts you've made in the last 24 hours I can see you're really trying :lol:

I'm definitely interested in a PS3 copy.

Thanks for the contest! Good luck other entrants :)

By the amount of posts you've made in the last 24 hours I can see you're really trying :lol:

I do what I can. I figured since they only got like 10 or so post I can actually response to them all. That's what I did when I first join my other game form GDD. But after awhile I make like 2 or so post a day before I head out for classes once they got a lot more thread.

Tbh, they probably can discount like 2/3 of my posts, most are junk anyways haha.

O and btw big props to Konami for adding the old voices option for the HD Collection on Silent Hill 2. I don't know WHY it's not there for #3, but not like the acting is amazing anyway.