HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O and btw big props to Konami for adding the old voices option for the HD Collection on Silent Hill 2. I don't know WHY it's not there for #3, but not like the acting is amazing anyway.

I've heard it's in 2 because James' VA was ready to sue Konami for breaching their contract with him if they didn't include them, or something along those lines.

Thanks for such a great giveaway! I saw what the last winner got inside their prize package, and it looks pretty awesome! You guys are certainly very generous.

I'd definitely love to win this month's giveaway (though I'm expecting not to since I'm new, so I'm going to try my best to be helpful in April though for sure ;)).

I've actually never played a SH game :P Though it seems that lots of people here are fans of the series, makes me curious if these games are in fact quite good and something I should have tried earlier :o . Good luck to everyone!

Thanks for such a great giveaway! I saw what the last winner got inside their prize package, and it looks pretty awesome! You guys are certainly very generous.

I'd definitely love to win this month's giveaway (though I'm expecting not to since I'm new, so I'm going to try my best to be helpful in April though for sure ;)).

New or not you got a shot, it is a random drawing still. Good luck.

Aww No i'd heard random feedback about this game! Now I GOTTA try it to see :D

New or not you got a shot, it is a random drawing still. Good luck.

Just as a reminder, the Prize Vault winner is actually not random but based on who the mods and I believe contributed to the community the most during the month.

The winners of regular giveaways are still randomly selected, however. :)

Just as a reminder, the Prize Vault winner is actually not random but based on who the mods and I believe contributed to the community the most during the month.

The winners of regular giveaways are still randomly selected, however. :)

Haha, my bad. Well new or old he still got a shot. So good luck.