HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Snowolf

[ Pending Review ] Game Podunk [Suggestion Sub-Forum]

Suggestion Sub-Forum  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is a Suggestion Sub-Forum a good idea?

Question

I would like to suggest a sub-forum so people can make their own suggestion threads. It's hard to have just one thread. People can not concentrate on one subject suggestion at a time. People won't be able to comment and leave feedback on just one subject unless they themself quote the actual suggestion.

I think that all suggestions should have a status in the thread that only admins themselves can edit: Pending Review, Approved, Declined. That way that people can look at previous suggestions and know how they ended up and they can also read through the thread and see why they got declined.

Also on that note, I think that each suggestion should have a poll as well, so for someone wanting to scim and not read pages of posts they can see how the community is reacting to the suggestion.

So this is #1 of my suggestions thread series comeing up. If this suggestion comes to pass them please move my suggestions to the suggestion sub-forum. If it comes to fail, then please just merge my thread into the Suggestion thread.

7 answers to this question

I dunno... I don't see a lot of suggestions, really. Also, if it was bad, couldn't the Help Desk be modified slightly to incorporate suggestions? It's not like that forum is used much anyway.

• Like 1

Guest ...

I dunno... I don't see a lot of suggestions, really. Also, if it was bad, couldn't the Help Desk be modified slightly to incorporate suggestions? It's not like that forum is used much anyway.

Im gonna have to agree with this. Ill also add that when someone suggests something on the suggestion thread people respond to them agreeing or disagreeing.

So im going to have to say I don't really view this as necessary.

I don't think we need a sub-forum, but the poll is a great idea!

Man I'm 1-5 on this one. :l

At least your GFX sub forum suggestion is fairly well received :)

Guest ...

Man I'm 1-5 on this one. :l

Just wondering... is that 1 you?

Of course, I left my feedback on why I think it'd be a good idea. ^_^ I made votes public.