HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ...

Best Buy Infamous Bundle and Twisted Metal Bundle $40

Guest ...

Best Buy is having a sale on Twisted Metal and Infamous Bundle.

If anyone knows my previous threads im really big on Dualshock 3 bundle sales.

So I couldn't pass up putting this one up.

I highly recommend the Infamous bundle I bought it my self a few weeks ago at Fry's for the same price.

Im really happy with the price and with the games. The Twisted Metal bundle comes with a white controller which I think is the coolest looking PS3 controller.

Apparently it's a 2 day sale.

Twisted Metal

http://www.bestbuy.c...=1312731&loc=01

Infamous

http://www.bestbuy.c...=1312731&loc=01

Here is a link to the rest of their 2 day sale items.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=Global_Sale_Video_Games_20130125&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&qp=&list=n&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n&AID=10597222&PID=1312731&URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com%2Fsite%2Fsearchpage.jsp%3F_%26id%3Dpcat17071%26type%3Dpage%26ks%3D960%26st%3DGlobal_Sale_Video_Games_20130125%26sc%3DGlobal%26cp%3D1%26sp%3D-bestsellingsort%2Bskuid%26qp%3D%26list%3Dn%26usc%3DAll%2BCategories%26nrp%3D15%26iht%3Dn&ref=39&CJPID=1312731&loc=01

Thanks again to CAG for the heads up.

I really don't have $40 to spend right now, but I've been meaning to get Twisted Metal and I could use another Dualshock (That white one looks SWEET)

If I had the money, I'd get the Twisted Metal deal. Too bad this will not be a deal on the 1st.

I'd love to get that Twisted Metal bundle. I have a black and blue controller. A white one would be sweet! I guess I will be stopping by Best Buy to stare at it then leave.

Guest ...

I'd love to get that Twisted Metal bundle. I have a black and blue controller. A white one would be sweet! I guess I will be stopping by Best Buy to stare at it then leave.

Lol yeah a lot of people are low on money this days. Me including.

Lol yeah a lot of people are low on money this days. Me including.

Sucks being low on money. I had tons of money until I bought a house last year and that's where most of my extra money goes these days...seems like there's always something to fix or upgrade.

Guest ...

Sucks being low on money. I had tons of money until I bought a house last year and that's where most of my extra money goes these days...seems like there's always something to fix or upgrade.

I find that pretty funny considering we rent, but my dad always has to fix and pay for the repairs. The landlord is old so my dad even ends up fixing his stuff xD

I really want both but I can't really spend money right now.

Guest ...

I really want both but I can't really spend money right now.

Join the club almost everyone that posted including me is in it.

Also I'm pretty sure they will continue having this sales since the PS3 is gonna get replaced by the PS4 soon.

I find that pretty funny considering we rent, but my dad always has to fix and pay for the repairs. The landlord is old so my dad even ends up fixing his stuff xD

I spent 1/3 the money when I was renting. I can't complain though. We bought a big house and I have my own man cave for gaming and movies now.

Guest ...

I spent 1/3 the money when I was renting. I can't complain though. We bought a big house and I have my own man cave for gaming and movies now.

A man cave sounds so nice... in fact any type of cave as long as it's my own lol.

Im tired of sharing a room with a sis that takes up 4/5 of the room.

Join the club almost everyone that posted including me is in it.

Also I'm pretty sure they will continue having this sales since the PS3 is gonna get replaced by the PS4 soon.

I was at the best buy closest to my house today. I saw there were only one bundle of these left for killzone, infamous, and god of war. But there were all priced at $59.99. Must be an online deal only? But yea, if they keep doing this I will have my chance later this year.

Guest ...

I was at the best buy closest to my house today. I saw there were only one bundle of these left for killzone, infamous, and god of war. But there were all priced at $59.99. Must be an online deal only? But yea, if they keep doing this I will have my chance later this year.

It was a 2 day sale.

It was a 2 day sale.

Well that explains it. No wonder almost all the copies were gone at best buy when I got there.

Guest ...

Well that explains it. No wonder almost all the copies were gone at best buy when I got there.

I had said that in the original post. How did you miss it? D;

A man cave sounds so nice... in fact any type of cave as long as it's my own lol.

Im tired of sharing a room with a sis that takes up 4/5 of the room.

Wha?! 4/5?! Man it sounds like your sis gets most of the awesome stuff or something. My cave is small, but has so much crap filled with geek stuff.

Guest ...

Wha?! 4/5?! Man it sounds like your sis gets most of the awesome stuff or something. My cave is small, but has so much crap filled with geek stuff.

Yeah I get the side of the room which is next to the wall. My bed is on one side and my desk and little DVD station is in the other. And that's pretty much all I have besides 1/8 of the closet. I don't think she even understands how lucky she is I don't make a fuss about it. Because every time I bring it up she says "you don't get more space because you don't have enough stuff" to which I reply with the obvious "I don't have enough stuff because I don't get enough space"

Yeah I get the side of the room which is next to the wall. My bed is on one side and my desk and little DVD station is in the other. And that's pretty much all I have besides 1/8 of the closet. I don't think she even understands how lucky she is I don't make a fuss about it. Because every time I bring it up she says "you don't get more space because you don't have enough stuff" to which I reply with the obvious "I don't have enough stuff because I don't get enough space"

I've never shared a room before. You totally deserve a Kiky Cave. Sounds like your area is like the size of the bathroom or something. I'm trying to picture it, but I think it's like my area of the dorm room. I have a desk that has a bed on top or one of those bed/desk combo furniture.

I had said that in the original post. How did you miss it? D;

I sometimes do skim over some post and just go to the link. But I was just at Best buy looking at the chrome book for my mom and saw that they almost ran out of the bundle and checked the price.

Guest ...

I sometimes do skim over some post and just go to the link. But I was just at Best buy looking at the chrome book for my mom and saw that they almost ran out of the bundle and checked the price.

That's why I don't skim on sales. There is always pretty important information you could miss. The last thing I want to do is show up for a sale miss informed about something lol.

That's why I don't skim on sales. There is always pretty important information you could miss. The last thing I want to do is show up for a sale miss informed about something lol.

Very true. But usually if I see the sales I'm going to get it within that day. If I don't buy it on the day I see the sales I most likely won't go back to it just because I know most of the stuff probably are out of stock from other users getting it. Plus, most sales I find are often from slickdeals. And well, if you don't jump on the deals instantly all those other slickdealers will just get it.

At least with BB I see these game + dualshock controller more than once now. So like you said, we probably will see another one soon enough. I still remember you posting on the killzone one.