HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

I'm sure many of us have gotten our copies by now (I have, at least), so to those of you who have: what do you think? I, personally, love it. It's simply beautiful, and it contains so much content that really made me feel that I got my money's worth. Plus, I love Zelda, so that certainly helps me like it :P

I kinda wish I got a copy too. This is one of the best looking hardcover collector's book out there. From looking at pictures and such, they did a wonderful job on creating this book with every information detailed and great history. This is a good start to make more books for other games too.

I kinda wish I got a copy too. This is one of the best looking hardcover collector's book out there. From looking at pictures and such, they did a wonderful job on creating this book with every information detailed and great history. This is a good start to make more books for other games too.

Still waiting on a book to explain the Mario timeline...

I skimmed through the book a little last night and it definitely has all the content I expected and is certainly worth the $19.24 I spent on it. I would have paid that much for a softcover. I've played most of the Zelda games but it's nice to get some information from ones I hadn't played. I am also pleased with the timeline because I honestly couldn't figure out the exact order before. If Nintendo is smart, they would release more books like this. I'd definitely buy a Mario book.

I had to re-order mine today... my original order got cancelled, but hey, it's no biggie.

It looks great from what I've seen of it. I'm really glad Nintendo decided to bring it over here :3

I had to re-order mine today... my original order got cancelled, but hey, it's no biggie.

It looks great from what I've seen of it. I'm really glad Nintendo decided to bring it over here :3

I think it's good to get now, because the Internet overlords will probably jack the price up down the road.

I love it, it's a Zelda fanatic's dream. I haven't finished reading through it yet, but the official timeline is really interesting.