HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason Clement

The February Triple-Play Prize Vault Giveaway

Welcome to the February 2013 Prize Vault giveaway!

This month, one active forum contributor will win their pick of a brand new copy of their choice of Dead Space 3 (360 or PS3), Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3 only), or Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (360 or PS3) along with a number of other random prizes (*please see the disclaimer at the bottom about the used games that may be offered along with the random prizes)!

This month, the contest qualifications will change yet again! See the new rules below.

51AnLLrPeqL._SY300_.jpg61JjzhkDCZL._SY300_.jpg61AN5-yYb7L._SY300_.jpg

Rules/Qualifications

So over the last few prize vaults, we've focused on topic creation in the forum. We'll still be looking at that and forum participation, but this time around we're focusing on... referrals!

Yes, we want to see how many of you can invite friends and other acquaintances to the Podunk to become members in order to make this community even bigger and better! The referral(s) must post on the Welcome New Members forum and say who referred them in order for the referrer to get credit. The person with the most referrals will win OR the person with the most active referrals by the end of the giveaway will win. Active referrals > inactive referrals.

Example: 1 active referral wins out over 3 inactive referrals. But someone with 3 inactive referrals and 1 active referral will win out against someone who only has 1 active referral. Hopefully this makes sense.

One important note here: The referrer (person doing the referring) must be an active member of this community in order to win. If you're a brand new member and are referring people just for this contest, but neither you or the referral contribute to the community in some fashion (posting, chatting, creating new topics), you won't be eligible for the giveaway.

On the other hand, if you are an active member and your referrals don't stick around, you are still eligible to win. Bonus points will go to those referrers whose referrals do stick around till the end of the contest though!

If it turns out that we don't have any referrals by the end of the contest; we'll be judging the winner based on active forum participation then. Good luck to everyone! :)

As usual, the prize vault giveaway ends at the end of each month!

Good luck, and if you have any questions, please post them in the Contest Help thread!

91%2B9BrBmIQL._SL1500_.jpg

Other Prize Vault Info

Remember that the idea behind the Prize Vault is to offer our members an incentive for contributing great forum posts and threads and to improve the overall quality of our discussions. Hence, spamming is strictly forbidden and won't be tolerated. Members who are suspected of or seen leaving massive low quality posts will be warned and possibly banned.

Please leave thoughtful and respectable comments to help GP maintain our high standards for quality content. And thanks to our dedicated writers, we now have plenty of stories to post your say! Check out the GP Press Forum and start increasing your post count while supporting GP to carry on great discussions. Best of luck and as always, good luck everyone!

71S0O%2BWSVwL._SL1280_.jpg

Disclaimer

Game Podunk does not guarantee the working condition of the used games offered in prize vault packages and will not offer a replacement or an exchange for defective/incompatible products. Most of the used games we ship have been donated to us and may not have been tested.

Contest is open to all (even International members) but please be aware that all the games are NTSC Region 1 (NOT PAL); Game Podunk is not responsible for prizes being incompatible. Other restrictions may apply.

Oh god my birthday is in a week and I want a present but nobody ever listens to me, lmao. I'll give it a shot though!

Good luck to everyone..looks like a good vault again!

Another great vault. I am still entering but I know my friends and none of them ever go on games forum nor will they be active. So good luck to another member haha.

Guest ...

Ill be in for this month. Most of my buddies already have GP accounts... but I guess ill try.

Edit: I'm out for this month I'll be cheering Cat on.

Bacon, just refer people! You have a stash of friends on the Internet just waiting to troll post in a new forum, right?

Good luck to everyone. :)

Referrals? I need that share button!

I'm out this month, actually every month but good luck to everyone else. I'd also say to the future winner, Dead Space 3 is an awesome game despite some negative press/reviews and you should definitely consider it as your choice when you win.

lol I guess cat wins by default, or so it seems.

Don't jinx me I'm working very hard! *runs to recruit more people*

lol I guess cat wins by default, or so it seems.

She's definitely in the lead at the moment, but it's still technically anybody's game. :)

I'm out this month, actually every month but good luck to everyone else. I'd also say to the future winner, Dead Space 3 is an awesome game despite some negative press/reviews and you should definitely consider it as your choice when you win.

Laddie of anyone on here you definitely deserve to win at least one prize vault one day. Your posts have been little but definitely each one are informative.

I'm sitting this one out for everyone to have a chance to win. I recently won MGR so that's good enough win for Feb. Here's to rooting for Cait to win this month! Woo!

Are staffers allowed to participate in this one? If not, I'll drag some friends over anyway B)

Good luck to all, by the way.

TK did you win it from Technolgie?

TK did you win it from Technolgie?

I won it from GameDealDaily. Someone on here was the first to give me the news. ;-)

When do we get our next vault. Cait took this one so we want another. :D

lol yea, at this point the announcement of her winning is just a formality.

Guest ...

I won it from GameDealDaily. Someone on here was the first to give me the news. ;-)

I have a name. :unsure: