HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Sailor Liztress

Vivid Gamer is giving away a copy of Hyrule Historia

Hyrule-Historia-Cover.jpg

To celebrate our article covering the Hyrule Historia, we at Vivid Gamer will be giving away a copy to one lucky winner. Want to know how you can enter for your chance to win this coveted book that contains the history of The Legend of Zelda?

You must mention @VividGamer on Twitter with your favorite memory from The Legend of Zelda. You must also include the hashtag: #ZeldaMemory

The winner will be chosen at random and will need to provide a US mailing address.

Good luck to everyone who enters!

• Like 4

Still can't get over how gorgeous the book is...

I already have it myself, but good luck to whoever enters!

I've been tempted to buy it myself though I'm not as big of a Zelda fan as most are. It's definitely something special though.

That's nice of VividGamer! :D That book really is awesome... I still haven't looked through it all, but man is it chock full of Zelda goodness.

Good luck to everyone. :)

Guest ...

Guess I will be entering I love the series. Thanks Eli.

I'm going to enter this not for me, but for a friend of mine. He's a huge Zelda fan and this would be an awesome Birthday gift for him at the end of the month. Gotta share my luck with others. :-)

I'm going to enter this not for me, but for a friend of mine. He's a huge Zelda fan and this would be an awesome Birthday gift for him at the end of the month. Gotta share my luck with others. :-)

Hey, and with your current hat, your luck might even increase :P