HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Ludono

Post and rate random songs!

7/10 Decent song

Time to bring it back outta anime mode >:)

6/10 not bad. Mainstream rap isn't really my thing (I prefer more "underground" rappers) but I could stand to listen to this.

The campiness is strong with this one. The vocalist never really grows on me, but the instrumentation is great. The patterns are repetitive, yet entertaining and always progresses to something more interesting (that guitar solo for instance). As a whole, the song works really well. But it's just so damn cheesy. Which is fine with me. I love me some cheese.

Which leads me to

I like the mix of electronica and metal. I'd heard of The Unguided, but I'd never actually listened to their music. Now I'm gonna have to check out more of their stuff. 8/10

Here's one just for fun:

I can't get over the lyrics.

I never liked Transformers, so the whole thing was just an eye roller for me. The instruments aren't too great either. Sorry :$

How about my favorite song that I haven't heard before from Rock Band Blitz:

7/10 that classic rock vibe I love so much :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_83psYsoI

One of my favorites of all time, when I was younger (still lived in Cali) my dad would take me out in his Porsche with the top down and blast this song at 80mph. So nostalgic for me.

And another greats song by them,

I like Radar Love, though I'm more familiar with the White Lion version. Still a good song. Also, I had no idea Golden Earring was the band that did Twilight Zone. I've heard that song several times and never knew who did it...anyway, 8/10 on both counts.

Here's a song I've just recently heard, but I already enjoy it immensely for some reason:

Hmm not bad. Never really listened to Magica but they're not bad!~ 7/10

How about alittle Poets of the Fall?

7/10 The song is pretty good. I actually prefer the music they made for the Alan Wake games over their real stuff, even though they are a good band.

How about another 90s flashback:

I hadn't heard this song in over a decade and just stumbled across it again, definitely brings me back to a simpler time.

That's a cool song I like the beat of the music. :) 7/10

7/10 Good song and fittingly entertaining video.

How about a Miku cover of a classic 80's song?

Heres the original:

well Remix I give a 3/10...then again I don't really like miku just can't really enjoy the voice.

For the original I give it a 7/10 the beat is very nice for it's time all be it generic. vocals are very nice htough

Check out the great theme of Dr. Robert Stewart from F-Zero GX, this theme only appears in the bio of Dr Stewart and only after you sit there for a moment..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-nGCm8CQaM&

Nice one Bacon! We need more videogame tunes in here! Pretty nifty track as well, 7.5/10, the trancey feel of it plus the slight vocals are nice.

Heres something alittle more recent...

be sure to listen to the whole, it changes tune slightly before the 2 minute mark!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSv2ktQOZec&feature=BFa&list=PLCAEB31C4C0BAA8C2

Very nice, I got an MGS theme feeling towards the end. 8/10 I really enjoy how the song evolves and becomes different and escallates like a story then continues back down from the climax.

BEHOLD another one of my favorite VG songs. I really love how you are beating the crap out of each other as this plays.

5.5/10 - Not bad but not that great either somehow.

MORE VG MUSIC!

6/10 Starts off good but gets too "samey" throughout. I do have fond memories of that game though!

Possiblely one of the most eerily beautiful songs in videogame history....

7/10 Not bad, bit generic but calming as well.

Continuing the JRPG music....

Ooooh yes I like I like! 9/10 for that one! Picture is nice as well :D

Now heres one that's sort of a videogame but sort of an anime....either way the song is beautiful and makes me cry D:

The pitch seems a little to high for my taste I wish it would have just stayed with minimalistic portion the song but they brought it other thing with ruined it more for me.5/10

I guess I'll switch to anime opening, you need to listen to the full thing

lame so very lame 4/10

ROCK ON APPLY DIRECTLY TO FOREHEAD(takes a min to start at least in this youtube video)

Not bad but not metal, barely rock. More of a upbeat electronic 8-bit beat. Still, it's not terrible. 5/10

MOAR GERMAN METALLLLL