HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Cowboom Selling Used PS Vita WiFi for $115 After Coupon

Whoa, this might be the cheapest I've seen a used PS Vita go for yet.

Note: the deal is for new customers only.

It appears that Cowboom is selling a used PS Vita (WiFi version) for $119, but if you use coupon code "Cowboom5" it drops to $115. Free shipping as well! Only bad thing is that there may be minor signs of use, some missing parts, or it might even have small scratches, but they say it's fully functional, so hey, at least there's that.

Deal url-> http://www.cowboom.com/product/1150385/

Anyone thinking of taking the plunge?

Sounds like they're clearing out really bad stock no one wants. They all seem to be pretty beaten up and almost none of them include a battery.

I saw this from slickdeals but passed up on it. I rather just buy a new one. I want a white one too.

Probably not worth it, even if they were decently conditioned. Library is just, sadly, too small to warrant the hundred dollars. A mobile tablet would be a better investment. :(

Loco is crazy, don't listen to him.

And I'm pretty sure the systems have the battery since you can't exactly remove it from the system (but the listers probably don't know that). That said, despite being rated a 4 (which is usually good from cowboom), some of those look pretty scratched up, so buying a new one may be wiser.... that said, If I didn't already have the system I'd probably test my luck like I did with buying the 3DS there (that and to offset the memory card cost).

Loco is crazy, don't listen to him.

And I'm pretty sure the systems have the battery since you can't exactly remove it from the system (but the listers probably don't know that). That said, despite being rated a 4 (which is usually good from cowboom), some of those look pretty scratched up, so buying a new one may be wiser.... that said, If I didn't already have the system I'd probably test my luck like I did with buying the 3DS there (that and to offset the memory card cost).

As far as barrel is concerned, a system could only have one game for it and as long as it was Persona 4 it would be worth it to him :D

But yeah, it is a great system, shame that people aren't picking them up D: