HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gaiages

The March 2013 Infinite Raiders Prize Vault

It's that time of the month again... Welcome one and all to the March 2013 Prize Vault!

This month, one active forum contributor (as voted on by the Game Podunk Moderators) will win their pick of a brand new copy of either Tomb Raider (360 or PS3) or Bioshock Infinite (360 or PS3) along with a number of other random prizes (*please see the disclaimer at the bottom about the used games that may be offered along with the random prizes)!

Contest qualifications for this month will focus on thread creation, as well as general activity in the site. Create great quality topics, and be active on Game Podunk, to increase your chances of winning... but make sure you don't tread into spam territory! You can check 'Rules/Qualifications' for more information.

sml_gallery_456_168_96096.jpgsml_gallery_456_168_297694.jpg

Rules/Qualifications

Last month we tried referrals for the Prize Vault, but this time we'll be going back to putting more of an emphasis on thread creation. Of course, we'll still be looking at great comments and other participation, but we can't have many conversations if there aren't many great threads!

Having trouble thinking of a thread to post? Here's a few ideas to get you going-

• Share an interesting article you found somewhere on the internet
  • Share cool/cute/funny pictures
  • Share an interesting story, maybe even a personal experience
  • Share interesting videos

Basically, share anything really cool and unique that can generate a discussion. The member whose topics are considered the best and most interesting by the end of the month (again, as voted on by the Moderators) will win the Prize Vault.

Oh, and to prevent people from spamming the forum with way too many topics, we're limiting it to 3-5 topics a day per person max; if a member consistently posts much more than that, they won't be considered as a possible winner for the contest. And remember, this is about quality, not necessarily quantity; the person that creates the most interesting topics will win.

As usual, the prize vault giveaway ends at the end of each month!

Good luck, and if you have any questions, please post them in the Contest Help thread!

gallery_456_168_56385.jpg

Other Prize Vault Info

Remember that the idea behind the Prize Vault is to offer our members an incentive for contributing great forum posts and threads and to improve the overall quality of our discussions. Hence, spamming is strictly forbidden and won't be tolerated. Members who are suspected of or seen leaving massive low quality posts will be warned and possibly banned.

Please leave thoughtful and respectable comments to help GP maintain our high standards for quality content. And thanks to our dedicated writers, we now have plenty of stories to post your say! Check out the GP Press Forum and start increasing your post count while supporting GP to carry on great discussions. Best of luck and as always, good luck everyone!

gallery_456_168_65524.jpg

Disclaimer

Game Podunk does not guarantee the working condition of the used games offered in prize vault packages and will not offer a replacement or an exchange for defective/incompatible products. Most of the used games we ship have been donated to us and may not have been tested.

Contest is open to all (even International members) but please be aware that all the games are NTSC Region 1 (NOT PAL); Game Podunk is not responsible for prizes being incompatible. Other restrictions may apply.

Alright! It's my time to shine this month yo! I ain't gonna lose again. Well I'll just do what I do which is keep working hard. I'm in no rush to win and I want everyone to be competing fair and square. Anyways good luck to everyone that's entering this month's contest. May the best Podunker win. :-)

How I have never won any of these is beyond me.

How I have never won any of these is beyond me.

It's robbery if you don't win one each month.

But I have to say, this is a killer choice. Both games are amazing, if I win, I don't even know what I am willing to not take. This has got to be the toughest choice prize vault by far.

Good luck to all that enters. May I be the only one that win :P. j/k j/k

Yay yay yay! Another month, another OH HEY IT'S BIOSHOCK. :D

Good luck to everyone, and thank you GP! ;)

Guest ...

Sweet I have been putting my self out of a few of this but I will definitely be in this one. Thanks for the contest guys let the best podunker(?) win.

Wow this is awesome oh and by the way congrats on becoming a mod gaiages!

Great Choice! I was trying to win tombraider on that reborn twitter thing but no dice yet :(

And Bioshock is hotness

Wow, two great games, I'd hate to have to choose! Once again I'll be out, I'm rarely home and GP isn't exactly mobile friendly so until I can access from something like Tapatalk, I don't stand a chance. Good luck everyone. I recently finished Tomb Raider and it's all kinds of awesome.

Wow, two great games, I'd hate to have to choose! Once again I'll be out, I'm rarely home and GP isn't exactly mobile friendly so until I can access from something like Tapatalk, I don't stand a chance. Good luck everyone. I recently finished Tomb Raider and it's all kinds of awesome.

Have you tried to access GP through Tapatalk recently, Laddie? I thought I installed a plugin a while back to make it work, but I haven't been able to test it out myself yet. Let me know if it works!

Every once in awhile I see a pop up that says GP is available on Tapatalk, but I've never been able to access it through it. Tapatalk's search is pretty bad though, I'll try again and let you know. Tapatalk 2 is also out now, I downloaded it but haven't used it much but I suppose it's worth a shot.