HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Kezins

Ratchet & Clank HD Collection Coming This Fall

Kezins    335

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/15/the-ratchet-clank-collection-going-1080p-on-ps3-multiplayer-included/

It looks like they are finally going to give us a Ratchet and Clank Collection in HD. It comes out sometime this fall and includes multiplayer. I definitely hope they keep putting out these collections, because most have been a blast to play.

DarkCobra86    570

This should be good. I want to play this. I won the psp game size matters but haven't had a chance to play it yet though. I love how all there game name are dirty :P.

sirdan357    44

I like the fact that they keep putting these out too. Nothing wrong with keeping the classics alive. They can sometimes be a great value too.

DarkCobra86    570

I like the fact that they keep putting these out too. Nothing wrong with keeping the classics alive. They can sometimes be a great value too.

I think they need to just make all of the old games into HD collection. I'm a big fan of these HD collection.

Hooray! I've started to buy these games but I guess this means I don't have to buy the PS2 ones! I probably won't get these at release but I'll pick them up sometime for sure.

These HD remakes are going to be the death of me mind you I'd still buy them but there's a little too many of these remakes coming out and not enough time and money (yet) for all of them. Though still hoping for the any RPG HD remakes to come out ... eventually that is or not. :/

DarkCobra86    570

These HD remakes are going to be the death of me mind you I'd still buy them but there's a little too many of these remakes coming out and not enough time and money (yet) for all of them. Though still hoping for the any RPG HD remakes to come out ... eventually that is or not. :/

haha, maybe wait for them to hit the greatest hit then buy them?