HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

blakepro

dumb question, help?

Question

On almost all of the forums I visit, there is a page that lists ALL of the current, recently updated threads regardless of which section they fall into. Is there a page like that here somewhere? I can only seem to find that by section, not for the whole forum. It would help me a lot because I get lost trying to click into each section to see whats new.

5 answers to this question

If you follow the header under the banner (The bit where it says "Articles & News," "Forums," etc.) all the way to right, you'll see "View New Content." By default, that will show all new forum posts that you have not viewed.

• Like 1

Good info 905!

Yeah once you're at the "View New Content" page you can narrow the new topics via the options on the left.

• Like 1

Also, if you don't want to view every new post, if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and follow to the right of the orange RSS icon and click on "Mark Community Read," you can select "Mark all as read" to clear the list.

• Like 1

Perfect! Yes, that is what I was looking for. I knew there had to be a way.

Thanks for your help!

Not a dumb question at all ^^ I was actually kinda looking for this feature as well. Thanks for the question and the answer guys ^^

• Like 1