HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Game Podunk Is Now On Raptr!

That's right, fellow Podunkers, GP is now on Raptr!

We know a lot of you use Raptr quite a bit, so now you'll be able to be kept up to date with all of our latest news stories, reviews, and editorials on there as well.

Please note that there is a user named Game Podunk (which I created before I knew about the Editorial program that we were invited too) and then there is the topic "Game Podunk." Please follow and support the latter if possible, and if you like any articles that we submit there, please consider upvoting it as well!

Thanks for continuing to make GP a great community, and see you around on Raptr as well! B)

i'm on raptar but my profile i sall f'ed up.

It say slike 1 week I played 18 hrs of a game, and I didn't even put it in. Somebody really needs to fix Raptar.

But coool nothelness!

I'm following GP on Raptr. I recently realized that I haven't been using raptr at all, and so I redownloaded the client after reading this. Raptr is a really neat tool (and it helps me find out how much starcraft 2 I've been playing recently)

Don't forget there is a Freee xbox month w/ 2 games for silver members starting today!

I'm crossing my fingers some will be avaiable by the 22nd (that's when I'mb ack to silver) But knowing raptr they'll be gone in 15 minutes

Ugh mine expires a few days after that. Man. Anyways I signed up for Raptr a while back and added you guys (Game Podunk). Thanks for the giveaways and contests! :-)