HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
DarkCobra86

AC Ezio Trilogy Ps3. Groupon Goods 22.99 FS

Thanks Cobra! I think this is a good deal with all 3 games and it's about $7.66333333 err $7.66 for each game. Definitely worth a pickup. I enjoyed Ezio's storyline.

Guest ...

Thats a pretty good deal would this and AC 1 be the only console games released besides III? I'm thinking about getting in to the franchise and honestly I want to find out the cheapest way possible and most compact with out buying used games lol.

Thats a pretty good deal would this and AC 1 be the only console games released besides III? I'm thinking about getting in to the franchise and honestly I want to find out the cheapest way possible and most compact with out buying used games lol.

This would be the way. Outside of the PSP and mobile released games, it goes AC 1, the third Ezio games (AC 2, Brotherhood, Relevation), and then AC 3. Of course you got AC Black Flags coming too.

Don't let people talk you out of the original game. I thought it was pretty good in a lot of ways.

Don't let people talk you out of the original game. I thought it was pretty good in a lot of ways.

When I first watched my friends playing it, I thought it was really boring and dull. When my bro bought it and fot to play it, I really like the game and had a lot of fun with it. It's definitely a good game at the time and was glad I gave it another chance. Worth a look to check out the series.

By no means is AC 1 bad. It is just repetitive. Every single mission you do are the same. That was my only problem with the first game. Otherwise it was fine. Just the problem was how much AC2 expanded compared to 1, so a lot of people say F it and go ahead to AC 2. You aren't missing anything because Altair isn't the playable one and you get to start on a game that is more diverse. Personally, I am the person that recommends to play the entire series if possible. But to each their own.

Guest ...

Trust me I won't lol. I'm aware that after 2 they get better but I like to go in order. I even got skate 1 after everyone kept saying it doesn't matter and its basically just a sports game lol.