HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ...

Best Buy Ad 3/31/13 - 4/6/13 & Gamestop Trade In Promo

Guest ...

iconxbox360.gificonps3.gif$29.99 each

Gamestop is having a trade in promo where you trade in 3 games that are all above 2 dollars in trade in value and you get 10 dollars extra in store credit. Ends 4/7/13

Far Cry 3 is also 30 dollars at gamestop.

http://www.gamestop....far-cry-3/91341

Borderlands 2 and Dishonored stand out at this price. You can probably wait a little while more to catch Borderlands 2 on sale for $25 but this is a pretty good price for it.

I wouldn't bite at this prices but I know some people here might so i figured I would post anyway. Thanks to CAG for the heads up.

Pretty good deals. I recommend picking up Dishonored since that's the only one I've played on the list. TWD:SI is so bad it got a price drop already. Heard Legends was disappointing and Jordan reviewed it last year. Borderlands 2....I need to play more of it before I judge. It's alright so far from the last time I played it. Farcry 3 is a good one too. Most likely if I buy something from the list it would probably be FC3. Borderlands 2 should wait for a GOTY edition.

Guest ...

Pretty good deals. I recommend picking up Dishonored since that's the only one I've played on the list. TWD:SI is so bad it got a price drop already. Heard Legends was disappointing and Jordan reviewed it last year. Borderlands 2....I need to play more of it before I judge. It's alright so far from the last time I played it. Farcry 3 is a good one too. Most likely if I buy something from the list it would probably be FC3. Borderlands 2 should wait for a GOTY edition.

I would say wait for the GOTY addition I have owned it since around 3 months back and I only play it when you or sedge want to play... For some reason I just haven't gotten in to it like so many other people.

Far Cry 3 seems really good though and a lot of people seem to be enjoying dishonored.

I would say wait for the GOTY addition I have owned it since around 3 months back and I only play it when you or sedge want to play... For some reason I just haven't gotten in to it like so many other people.

Far Cry 3 seems really good though and a lot of people seem to be enjoying dishonored.

I was suppose to co-op BL2 this past Saturday and yesterday, but didn't get to. I asked sedge and he said sure. We should all do some co-op this weekend. Gonna be bringing my PS3 up to the dorms.

Guest ...

I was suppose to co-op BL2 this past Saturday and yesterday, but didn't get to. I asked sedge and he said sure. We should all do some co-op this weekend. Gonna be bringing my PS3 up to the dorms.

I would love to co-op with you and sedge specially if he flippen talked lol.

I would love to co-op with you and sedge specially if he flippen talked lol.

It's settled then. Let's play this week. I've been talking to sedgey about it.

omg I can't wait for my Batman Black Lantern and zombie skins for Injustice 2 DAYS BABY