HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is not an April Fool's joke... Welcome to the April 2013 Prize Vault!

This month, one active forum contributor (as voted on by the Game Podunk Moderators) will win their pick of a brand new copy of one of these three games: Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3, 360, Wii U), Star Trek (PS3, 360), or Dead Island: Riptide (PS3, 360). You will also get a number of other random prizes (*please see the disclaimer at the bottom about the used games that may be offered along with the random prizes)!

Contest qualifications April will focus on thread creation, as well as general activity in the site. Create great quality topics, and be active on Game Podunk, to increase your chances of winning... but make sure you don't tread into spam territory! You can check 'Rules/Qualifications' for more information.

sml_gallery_456_168_206350.jpgsml_gallery_456_168_98944.jpgsml_gallery_456_168_236257.jpg

Rules/Qualifications

Just like in March, qualifications for winning the Vault focuses on thread creation. Of course, we'll still be looking at great comments and other participation, but we can't have many conversations if there aren't many great threads!

Having trouble thinking of a thread to post? Here's a few ideas to get you going-

• Share an interesting article you found somewhere on the internet
  • Share cool/cute/funny pictures
  • Share an interesting story, maybe even a personal experience
  • Share interesting videos

Basically, share anything really cool and unique that can generate a discussion. The member whose topics are considered the best and most interesting by the end of the month (again, as voted on by the Moderators) will win the Prize Vault.

Oh, and to prevent people from spamming the forum with way too many topics, we're limiting it to 3-5 topics a day per person max; if a member consistently posts much more than that, they won't be considered as a possible winner for the contest. And remember, this is about quality, not necessarily quantity; the person that creates the most interesting topics will win.

As usual, the prize vault giveaway ends at the end of each month!

Good luck, and if you have any questions, please post them in the Contest Help thread!

gallery_456_168_672079.jpg

Other Prize Vault Info

Remember that the idea behind the Prize Vault is to offer our members an incentive for contributing great forum posts and threads and to improve the overall quality of our discussions. Hence, spamming is strictly forbidden and won't be tolerated. Members who are suspected of or seen leaving massive low quality posts will be warned and possibly banned.

Please leave thoughtful and respectable comments to help GP maintain our high standards for quality content. And thanks to our dedicated writers, we now have plenty of stories to post your say! Check out the GP Press Forum and start increasing your post count while supporting GP to carry on great discussions. Best of luck and as always, good luck everyone!

gallery_456_168_135619.jpg

Disclaimer

Game Podunk does not guarantee the working condition of the used games offered in prize vault packages and will not offer a replacement or an exchange for defective/incompatible products. Most of the used games we ship have been donated to us and may not have been tested.

Contest is open to all (even International members) but please be aware that all the games are NTSC Region 1 (NOT PAL); Game Podunk is not responsible for prizes being incompatible. Other restrictions may apply.

Guest ...

In for this prize vault, good luck guys. And thanks again GP.

Edit: I like how one of my favorite characters from DC is getting his face bashed in on the screen...

Interesting choices. I'm going to root for Kiky to win this month's Prize Vault. Been trying hard to win one, but honestly I'm in no hurry and would like to see everyone win one before I do. Good luck to everyone and good luck Kiky!

Guest ...

Interesting choices. I'm going to root for Kiky to win this month's Prize Vault. Been trying hard to win one, but honestly I'm in no hurry and would like to see everyone win one before I do. Good luck to everyone and good luck Kiky!

Well don't just roll over, believe in the me that believes in the you that can win this prize vault!

Well don't just roll over, believe in the me that believes in the you that can win this prize vault!

I actually want you to win this one because you deserve it after all the hard work. Also feels like you're going for Injustice because of that DC thread you made and the talk of comics so it fits your theme. :D

Cool vault. I already know which one I would pick. Good luck to all.

@TK and Kiky: Maybe you both will end up with a tie this month. Be the first ever two person to win a prize vault.

Good luck to everyone. :3 Remember, quality thread creation is key!

This isn't a random entry-based contest; you have to be active and create threads to win. :) So if you want a chance, you'll have to do that!

Oh man I gotta win this thing at least once in my lifetime.

You will Arch, you deserve to win one.

Guest ...

You will Arch, you deserve to win one.

You gotta love how someones always rooting for someone else to win this things xD

I'm out this month with my laptop being dead lol. I hate posting through iPod Touch. So good luck Kiky and Arch.

I'm out this month with my laptop being dead lol. I hate posting through iPod Touch. So good luck Kiky and Arch.

Well, get it fix and make a late push ;).

WEll great choices this month guys :D

Congrats to iwx :P

And so he wins it being out......... LOL Congrats man you deserve it but I'm still waiting on my PS3 and Superbowl.