HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Anyone Looking Forward to the New Daft Punk Album?

So yeah, just as the title asks, any Daft Punk fans around?

I've been a fan of theirs for years, and the news about their new album seems to really be causing a lot of excitement as of late, especially since it's their first in many years.

Also, I can't seem to get their new single "Get Lucky" out of my head (not that that's a bad thing). If you haven't heard it yet, the radio-edit of the song leaked earlier this week on Youtube so check it out!

Not a super big fan, but a fan of them, but I like their style of music. I don't have any of their albums though. I grew up listening to the Interstella 5555 songs like One More Time and Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. Used to watch a lot of their videos on MTV as a kid. Now It's been a long time since they released and album and that new single sounds great. I liked it. Looking forward to their return and hope their album sells well.

Guest ...

I am I have been a fan of theres for years. I think nothing can beat there older days but it's still good. Just more of a "groovy" feel now lol.

Hell yeah I'm looking forward to it! I've loved them ever since Toonami: Midnight Run introduced me to them. They're also the main reason I enjoyed TRON: Legacy so much :P

Hell yeah I'm looking forward to it! I've loved them ever since Toonami: Midnight Run introduced me to them. They're also the main reason I enjoyed TRON: Legacy so much :P

Wait they were on Toonami? Unless you're talking about the Interstella 555 feature. xD

Wait they were on Toonami? Unless you're talking about the Interstella 555 feature. xD

Yes, when they showed the first four videos of that film. Though honestly, I think they should have hired T.O.M. as the third Daft Punk member. He'd fit in real well.

Yes, when they showed the first four videos of that film. Though honestly, I think they should have hired T.O.M. as the third Daft Punk member. He'd fit in real well.

That would be awesome! By the way is there going to be a new T.O.M? It would be cool to see Daft Punk make another anime like feature video. They were awesome!

That would be awesome! By the way is there going to be a new T.O.M? It would be cool to see Daft Punk make another anime like feature video. They were awesome!

Yes, he's getting a redesign alongside his ship and the whole block this Saturday. He'll look like this:

483px-TOM5_2013.png

Yes, this is going to be a great summer. It's almost here.