HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ...

First 15 minutes of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Guest ...

Hilarious really glad I watched it. First impressions anyone?

Pretty awesome! Old school feeling setting with modern shooter sounds fun to me. Never played any of the FC games. Reminds me of those old jungle military movies. Something like that. So many cool stuff going on!

Guest ...

Btw I didn't originally know this, But a Russian hacker was able to get his hands on every single ubisoft game. Even Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. He then leaked it to the internet and so before the game even came out it's already sailing the internet seas.

I feel pretty bad for Ubisoft thats a pretty low blow but from what I have seen they have been handling the issue with class. Hope the DLC does well and you don't need to own far cry 3 to be able to play it.

...If you'll excuse me, I am going to go pre-purchase the hell out of this game.

Guest ...

...If you'll excuse me, I am going to go pre-purchase the hell out of this game.

Hopefully a complete far cry 3 gets released and that dlc is on it xD

Normally I'd wait for that, but I already have FC3 so there's no point...though it would be good for those who don't to have their patience rewarded. I'd also normally wait for a sale before I buy DLC but...come on, who could possibly stand to wait for this game. xD

Guest ...

Normally I'd wait for that, but I already have FC3 so there's no point...though it would be good for those who don't to have their patience rewarded. I'd also normally wait for a sale before I buy DLC but...come on, who could possibly stand to wait for this game. xD

It's so totally 80s.

I agree. This looks awesome.