HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Ludono

Resident Evil Revelations (PS3, 360, WiiU) $37.99 + FS

I preordered it on Steam it was on sale and comes with all kinds of extra goodies. I hope more people will nab it on Steam so I can get reward 2 a free copy of Lost Planet. I already have LP on 360 but I just can't play consoles anymore.

I'm tempted, but I'm not sure if I'll pre-order it or not. I've been getting back into the RE series though, so it would be nice to have it...more than likely I'll sleep on it and see how I feel tomorrow.

Haven't played any of the RE yet. I dobut this would be the first game I play of the RE games. I hope it doesn't suck though.

I preordered it on Steam it was on sale and comes with all kinds of extra goodies. I hope more people will nab it on Steam so I can get reward 2 a free copy of Lost Planet. I already have LP on 360 but I just can't play consoles anymore.

I'll get the Steam version eventually, but Resident Evil has always been a very Playstation heavy series for me. That, and I want to play through it co-op with Royzoga like I did with RE6 (On 360 and PS3) and RE5.