HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Ludono

Revelations 2012 GETTING A SEQUEL?

You may all remember the wonderful gaming gem that was Revelations 2012. A deep and riveting game set during the Mayan apocalypse featuring fantastic 4-player co-op and was TOTALLY not shameless using another game's engine...

REGARDLESS. 

After finishing the first game with several of my fellow GPers (905 and Pixel amongst a few others) we did what undoubtedly everyone who'd played the game had done. Asked ourselves if we would be graced with a sequel.

And so, this tweet gave us a glimmer of hope.

https://twitter.com/DarkArtzEnt/status/327866632720482305

You heard it here first folks. We may be getting a sequel to GOTY 2012.

Oh, and here's some footage from Revelations.

• Like 2

Lol that was fun to watch. I just checked the requirements and I think my new laptop can play the game while the previous didn't have requirements. I'm gonna have to check it out since Pixel mentioned it to me a while back.

By far the best news of the century. I wonder if they recognize the butt of many jokes their game is?

...Stranger things have happened, I guess. >_>

I played the game (by myself) and was really put off, but I can see the appeal of playing it with others, so undoubtedly there are some groups out there who would love a sequel to the game. Guess we'll see what happens.

Interesting; this is the first I've heard of the game (of course, I'm not a huge PC gamer, so it's probably no surprise). Upon reading the topic title, I thought this was referring to a sequel to Resident Evil: Revelations. :P

Well, gaming has reached its zenith.  Alright, game companies, go ahead and shut down now.

Good, good, this game is great i'm glad it's getting a sequel. I bought it and haven't played it but I bet it's great

YES! I'M SO HAPPY THAT THIS IS HAPPENING.

I'll only buy it if the year is 2002 though, cause that's what the game looks like. A product of 2002.