HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
DarkCobra86

How Much Is Tony Stark's Mansion Worth?

Interesting....so much money and too expensive. I wonder if RDJ can afford this himself outside being Stark in the movie. They should do the Real World: Avengers in that house.

Wow, that's a lot more expensive then even I thought it would be. I was guessing somewhere in the 50-60 million range at most. That said, I don't think RDJ could afford it. Likely, the only people who would want to spend that kind of money are billionaires, unless they paid it off on a loan.

Man, that's a lot of money... Do they happen to have a similar analysis of Bruce Wayne's house? I'm interested in comparing who's the richer one.

Guest ...

I like classic designs better then modern ones. This one is a little to futuristic for my tastes and I know his the owner of a multi billion dollar gadget company but I would have preferred he lived in a mid evil castle.

Man, that's a lot of money... Do they happen to have a similar analysis of Bruce Wayne's house? I'm interested in comparing who's the richer one.

That was my thought exactly. I was thinking of how much Bruce's Mansion was worth. They had that comparsion how rich must you be to be a superhero and they showed Ironman and Batman side by side and compared how much it cost to be each. Tony won hands down and mainly because of his rockets. I mean, batman uses a cheaper venue known as the batrang.

Wow, that's a lot more expensive then even I thought it would be. I was guessing somewhere in the 50-60 million range at most. That said, I don't think RDJ could afford it. Likely, the only people who would want to spend that kind of money are billionaires, unless they paid it off on a loan.

Yea I don't think any celebrity can afford that unless they are billionaires. Granted celebrity houses are not to shabby either. I'm sure they are in the millions ranges but probably more no more than 10 milliions. Unless you have someone like Tom And Gisele or back then Jen and Brad or now Brad and Angelina, where you are on two celebrity salary. But yea I figured it would only be in the 50 millions. But my boy Tony always gotta go higher.