HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Venom

3DS game sale

Guest ...

30 dollars is a deal? I thought that all games got to that point after a few months. Oh well.

I dunno about some of these, but I doubt Fire Emblem will get lower than that before it goes out of print, if the past games are anything to go by. :\

On another note, Amazon has price matched some of these, so you can grab them there if you prefer. Awakening is out of stock there though.

Fire Emblem is the best price here considering it will be $100 one day on Amazon. I do agree with Kikyou though...$30 really shouldn't be a deal on portable games.

I doubt the 3DS Fire Emblem will spike like the older ones, especially since there is an alternative to a physical copy unlike the older ones, but still solid prices on 1st party Nintendo which pretty much never drop. Like seeing a game like Fire Emblem:Awakening being even $10 less in the 1st 3 months is blasphemy for Nintendo stuff. I think it was because they actually printed a reasonable amount of Fire Emblem: Awakening that people became curious about the older ones again...which made the low-print of the older games that much more apparent (hopefully, this Fire Emblem stuff makes Nintendo actually consider reprinting stuff that doesn't have Mario/Link...)

Oh, and I'm not sure if this deal will be around by the time people see this post (IF they see it), but KH:Dream Drop Distance is $10 at Best Buy with free shipping.

EDIT: Gone apparently.

Figured I'd use my $20 credit on Amazon for FE:A, I don't mind waiting 2 weeks.