HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
gaiages

Game Theory: Mario, The Problems with Princess Peach

So, I was mindlessly watching things on the Internet, as I'm likely to do when I have little time between now and leaving for work, and I found this funny little video:

I wouldn't really taking it seriously, but man, this is some pretty good stuff.  Check it out. :P

That was really interesting and good points. Man after thinking about it, that's certainly a good theory. Now I see why the characters get along in Mario Party, Kart, Golf, Peach having emotional stuff, and Mario lol is terrible. He needs to save her better to not have adventures. Also Mario is the greatest RPG evah! xD

PS Omg the vibe scepter.

Guest ...

"Miss pacman is edgier!" xD

That Disney stuff is actually pretty true. The beast was a beast because thats what he was at heart before he got turned in to one. It was only until after the fact that his outward appearance matched his inner self did he start to change if only a little. He still had no regard for anyone else including the princess of the story. He told her how things where going to be and thats how they turned out.

But even with all that I still consider him a good character because he learns. He becomes a better person even if it is done incredibly slowly and through so much suffering.

More then being a damsel in distress I think that peaches real problem is that she probably likes this kind of treatment. Why else would she continue to stay? While Mario is working hard to get her back shes probably sipping tea with Bowser.

I feel like this could be a good rebuttal to the damsel in distress "series."

• Like 1

I feel like this could be a good rebuttal to the damsel in distress "series."

You get me so well

You get me so well

I wonder if and when we see the next few parts for the damsel in distress would any of this game theory be in it.