HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
gaiages

Sony's Stock Up 8% After Xbox Conference

gallery_456_106_8086.jpg

In more funny news today, look at Sony's stock rise!  It's likely coincidence, but it doesn't make it any less funny!

You guys think the Xbox One reveal had anything to do with this?

• Like 1

Lol looks like everyone isn't impressed with the conference? I knew it was gonna be all tech gimmick stuff so it didn't surprise me at all. Seems like everyone is rooting for Sony for them to do something different lol.

Guest ...

That really is funny lol. Nice catch Gai.

That is hilariously awesome. I don't really care if it had nothing to do with the X1 reveal, I'm just going to assume it did as proof that all is still right and well with the universe. And also that the universe has an incredible sense of humor. :lol:

• Like 1

This is exactly what happened with Nintendo's stock after the reveal of the PS4. I think it's just something that tends to happen; stock rises due to hype, then lowers once the reveal actually happens.

Yea I saw this and thought that was interesting. Probably more of a coincidence but still funny nonetheless.

Mess. I can see why though, Xbox one reveal has been a huge mess so far, PS4 just looks awesome compared to it  :lol: 

Mess. I can see why though, Xbox one reveal has been a huge mess so far, PS4 just looks awesome compared to it  :lol: 

Anything looks good compared to it now. I wonder if Sony would have benefitted more or less if they decided to reveal the PS4 after the Xbox one as to before.

when stocks become comedy, you know they are doing something wrong :P