HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

MrNinjaSquirrel

Auto subscribe?

Question

This might be a silly question, but I was just wondering if there was a way to auto subscribe to threads I post in. It's a bit of a hassle to click watch everytime, but I couldn't find an option to do it automatically.

Thanks in advance :)

5 answers to this question

You can subscribe by clicking the follow the topic button on the corner of threads on the right side right above the reply to topic or banner. :D

You can subscribe by clicking the follow the topic button on the corner of threads on the right side right above the reply to topic or banner. :D

I know, I just wanted to know if there was a setting to do it when I post in a thread automatically like most forums have.

Yes there is a way to auto subscribe! When logged in, click on your name on the top right of the page so it shows the drop down menu. Select My Settings and once on that page click on the Notification Options tab. In these options there is a check box to auto follow topics you reply to, as well as how you wish to receive notifications (email or onsite) for many things. 

• Like 1

I know, I just wanted to know if there was a setting to do it when I post in a thread automatically like most forums have.

Ah ok. Also if you go to your settings under notification options you can turn on/off stuff to notify you if you are being quoted, replied to a status, new comments, etc on threads/statuses/blogs. It helps you a lot to follow stuff.

EDIT: Marcus beat me by a minute. So yeah follow what he said.

Thanks guys! Not sure how I missed that, but appreciate the help :)