HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Bizarre Monkey

Hello, it is I, the Biz of Monk.

I'm the Bizarre Monkey, I'm a game developer and I'm awesome, the end??

I'm also a part time artist, and no I don't do requests (atleast not very often, also my art looks like a geyser of rainbow piss and you could do better)

I also reserve the right to go back on any promises/statements/claims I make or requests I accept if I feel like it. I sort of like to think I can do whatever I want.

Time for a short smug and self-indulgent Q&A:

You sound like a smug tool, are you always this self-absorbed and egotistical?
No, not always. Just most of the time.

Who are you, and why are you shoving all this wicked stuff in our coffers?
My name's Robert, and my goal is to make your day just that bit more god damn amazing. I like the nickname Biz, but any variation of Bizarre Monkey is fine.

Call me by my real name and I'll slap you though.

Are you crazy?
I've certainly been described as crazy, along with insane and mad. I've also been branded as an Anarchist and Psychopath.

I suppose I'm a little crazy and I do like the idea of chaotic good anarchy. I wouldn't say I'm a psychopath or outright insane though, generally I tend to use large words, which combined with my lack of fear about things that would pacify most people leads those around me to label me odd. Ofcourse it could be that I am incredibly intelligent and I just put forth this facade of oddity to allow people to accept me with ease. No one wants to admit when someone is smarter than them, its much easier for you to call me insane than admit I'm a genius.

I've seen you around, how many sites do you have an active account on?
Quite a lot, I'm Bizarresheep on DeviantArt, and just about everywhere else I'm Bizarre Monkey/Pep Cookiedoe. I don't go on my twitter ever and my facebook is dead to me.

You commonly rag on artists for putting a lot of stock in their graphics, why?
A false presumption on your part. I rag on artists who think graphics can excuse everything else in a game. I like to call it the Crysis effect.

I always say that gameplay should come first, Story and Graphics next.

Are you willing to contribute?
Yeah.

Your vernacular is rather snarky, coarse and insufferable, can you stop that?
If you ask that politely, I'll consider toning it down a little, if only temporarily.

What do you have interest in if you don't mind being asked?
I have a broad spectrum of interests, Homestuck, Neopets, My Little Pony, Invader ZIM, Ed Edd and Eddy, Photography, drawing with MSpaint or pencil, creative writing and in particular interactive Picture Novels like this one, Anarchy for the greater good (as already covered), trolling sites with disreputable user-bases and also just trolling in general, making games, practicing and improving my art style, voice acting on occasion, skyping with good friends, satirical or facetious humor, as well as Lampshade hanging, making up bogus words and stating immediately afterwards that it was a bogus word I made up just then, and a whole lot of other running gags I've become known for.

Oh, I also like rainbows, believe magic is real (but that we as humans aren't yet intelligent enough to make really cool things happen) and commonly have a cuppa tea in the morning because I really like tea.

I think that's enough.

What do you dislike or hate a lot?
Okay, this is a question I'm not going to answer because I don't want to bring this thread reel down... because it is going to be just a lot of bitterness.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's my first FAQ ever, so if its too long I apologize.

Now say hello to me, if you have any questions I didn't cover I'd be more than willing to answer, this does not however mean a straight answer will be given.

I've already met you in chat in a bizzare way. Also it was fun monkeying around with my terrible puns and I am sorry. Don't hurt me like you said! xD

Have we met before?

I think so??

I've already met you in chat in a bizzare way. Also it was fun monkeying around with my terrible puns and I am sorry. Don't hurt me like you said! xD

I still think you need to be taken out behind a chemical shed and shot in the ****.

WORDS; TLDR. Nah, I'm kidding, I usually like long-winded intros for some reason (/masochist) because they give an idea of what a person is like. Well, ok, I can't say I understand what you are like even after reading this (clearly you are far too intelligent for me), but it makes for an interesting intro regardless.

I would ask you to tone down the profanity of your vernacular a tiny bit, but I say that more as a prude (and sentient inanimate object) than what may or may not be acceptable for the site. Anyway, welcome to the site, hope you like it here.

Guest ...

You might just be a tad to intense for me but I'm also I MLP fan. I guess it's true what they say we bronies are a crazy bunch. Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site..nothing wrong with being crazy...I'm certified crazy myself. I'll have to check out your DeviantArt page. I had a profile with my photography on there for a long time, but recently got rid of it..too many sites to keep up with these days.

Welcome welcome to the site. Enjoy it :D.

I'm sure I will.

Also, don't worry too much, this post was copy-pasted from another site, albeit heavily improvised, I'm not commonly exhaustingly smug, just smug enough that my charisma lets me get away with it.

I'm sure I don't have to welcome you here, seeing as I'm the reason you're here to begin with  :P

But for the sake of activity, welcome to the site, hope you enjoy, yada yada yada.