HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Question

I love using the Tapatalk app on my phone. It helps me keep up with forums a lot more than I normally would. I would really love to see Game Podunk add to the list of supported forums. I've tried using the mobile site, but for whatever reason it wasn't really working, and crashed my browser (on android BTW).

Not sure what is required to be used on Tapatalk, but just thought I would put it out there as a hopeful suggestion (sorry if this is the wrong place to post this) :)

1 answer to this question

I totally agree. I've asked Jason about it before and he thought he added the proper plug-in for it but I've never been able to access GP from Tapatalk. On a few occasions I've received a pop up informing me the forums are on Tapatalk but I still can't get GP from it. I'm on iOS and it's really difficult checking the site on an iPhone, although it works quite nicely on my iPad.