HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Darklurkr23

Recommendation for a Good Movie Editing Free Software

Question

I lately got little to do around the house, and I'm looking to make some custom Injustice-style clashs from famous fight/face-offs just for laughs. 

Can anyone recommend a free editor like the pros do it on youtube/  Preferable something with a help guide I've never video eidtred before.

3 answers to this question

If you want to edit like the pros you are gonna have ta throw down some green these things don't come free at least not any that are any good. Maybe Virtualdub? I dono.

While it's not the most flexible software, if you want to do quick and easy editing you can get a profesional looking video made pretty easy with Windows Movie Maker. It can't do some of the more complex transitions and effects, but for basic editing it works very well. Otherwise you will probably have to spend some time and money learning Final Cut, Adobe Premier, or Sony Movie Studio before you will really be able to do anything fancy.

I did find this during a google search though, so it might be worth a look. I haven't tried it, so I can't comment on how complex or dynamic it is, but it is free:

http://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/index.html

O wow I tottaly forgot about Windows Movie maker xD I think that's the first thing I delete of fmy computer when i get it.

But i did just reformat maybe i'll take a peek if i still got it.  Coudl always redownload it