HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Darklurkr23

Any Chance getting a Black Theme Like CAG's new option?

Question

Thi swhite just really kills my sensitive eyes :P

I was so pissed when CAG when to whtie background, so they updated it to have a black option.

Can we PLZ get a black option!  I hate this bright white light!

5 answers to this question

Guest ...

Good they give you the option now. TBH this site doesn't really hurt my eyes but I can see how it can bother others specially on sensitive days.

I think the main reason CAG looked so bad in white was because it used to have the dark theme...this place has been white since I've been here so it doesn't really bother me. But if any new themes were added I'd probably switch anyway.

I think the main reason CAG looked so bad in white was because it used to have the dark theme...this place has been white since I've been here so it doesn't really bother me. But if any new themes were added I'd probably switch anyway.

This site did have a different theme at one point but they took it away :(

The white on this site isn't nearly as hard on my eyes as CAG was. Maybe it's the fact that the edges are grey, but it's much more bearable. Still, I wouldn't mind having a dark theme, especially for when it's darker in the room.

I actually had an idea for this site having a daytime theme and a nighttime theme, since GP is all about the community. The new layout is still a WIP, but let's just say that kind of thing would work rather well if Jason was down for it. We'll see how that goes.