HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
gaiages

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Hands-On

http://www.rpgsite.net/previews/447-e3-2013-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-handson

My apologies to any GP E3 goers that were going to write a preview for this title, but hey, more opinions are always great!

Anyway, this Hands-On is pretty interesting.  Apparently combat is changed up from previous XIII entries quite a bit, and is *gasp* more interesting than ever before.  I personally didn't have too many troubles with the original system really, but it could be dull sometimes.

Anyway, give the preview a look!

Guest ...

Noticed on another video that she poses differently for every outfit... idk she never striked me as a poser but w/e

Also the combat seems more hands on I agree what it was good but it could get a little dull.

It has Lightnings face on it so I will buy it.

Of course. Doesn't matter cuz it has Lightning Flawless Farron so still gonna get it. xD

P.S. Kiky has the rights for that name so I'll just say Claire Flawless Farron

I'll definitely play it. I still think the series is fine.