HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
gaiages

Mass-Saving Albums?

Question

With the recent developments, it's very possible normal members may not be able to use the image gallery.  I know that I like trying to keep everything in one place when possible (and I like backing things up), so I'm wondering... is there an option to just save your entire album into one folder or something?  It'd be very useful not only now but in general, since some albums have upwards of 100 pictures.

So... um, yep, just wondering.  Thanks!

6 answers to this question

I took a look myself and do not see an option like that. It doesn't mean there isn't one, since it could just be unchecked in the admin panel, but I'm not sure. I guess this is something we'll have to wait for Jason to look into to get a concrete answer for!

Ah ok, so there's developments happening to the site? I have a post ready, but couldn't upload images. I have posted on wordpress, but if you are looking at the partial entry (before clicking the title and reading the whole thing), the picture shows up leading to my wordpress entry. If you click the link and read the whole thing, the pictures show up.

Ah ok, so there's developments happening to the site? I have a post ready, but couldn't upload images. I have posted on wordpress, but if you are looking at the partial entry (before clicking the title and reading the whole thing), the picture shows up leading to my wordpress entry. If you click the link and read the whole thing, the pictures show up.

Images have been disabled for regular members until further notice, because we had a bit of a memory shortage.  I'm not sure how much we have right now, so that's why it's probably still down.

Also, Jason, any updates on this?  I'm sure I'm not the only one that likes their pictures in one place, but some members might have too many pictures to save one at a time.  :3

Images have been disabled for regular members until further notice, because we had a bit of a memory shortage.  I'm not sure how much we have right now, so that's why it's probably still down.

Also, Jason, any updates on this?  I'm sure I'm not the only one that likes their pictures in one place, but some members might have too many pictures to save one at a time.  :3

I don't believe there is a mass downloading function, unfortunately. :(

And yeah, for the meantime, the gallery will remain off-limits for members until we can secure more disk space for the site. In the meantime, I suggest uploading your images to a free image hosting site like Imgur or Photobucket (or if you have another account somewhere), Blazeknyt.

Ah, okay, good to know.  :3  Thanks.