HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game Podunk

The Games Are Everything But Small MEGA Giveaway

Game Podunk    6

UPDATE: CONTEST IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED NOW. Winners will be announced soon. Thanks for participating! :)

Hey Podunkers! We have an exciting new contest to announce!

Prize: Win one of three copies of the upcoming Lollipop Chainsaw (developed by critically acclaimed creator Suda 51 and Grasshopper Manufacture)!

61Cxbp5XSQL._AA300_.jpg51rccynPdqL._AA300_.jpg

How to enter:

Comment now! Become a registered member and leave a comment here in the contest thread. This will be your official entry in the giveaway and must be done to qualify for the prize! (1 entry max)

You can gain additional entries by:

• Introducing yourself in the Welcome New Members forum. Simply saying that you're here for the contest won't count. Tell us something about yourself and what kind of games you like. (max. 1)
  • Uploading an avatar and filling out your Game Podunk profile. (max. 1)
  • Like us on Facebook! Like our Facebook page (Game Podunk: Video Gamer Community) and comment on the contest announcement for one additional entry. (max. 1)
  • Follow us on Twitter (@gamepodunk) and tweet the message below for one additional entry each week. (max. 12; once a week until the game's release in June)
  • Want to win one of three copies of Lollipop Chainsaw from @GamePodunk? To find out how to win, click here: http://bit.ly/HPTXU9 #GPlollipop
  • Adding us to your circle on Google+! Our page can be found here. (max. 1)
  • Following us on Raptr! (max. 1)
  • Writing a blog on Game Podunk. Don't have one yet? Then create one here (option is only available to members). Blog must be video game related and 500 words minimum (use Wordcounttool to check your word count) in order to qualify. If your blog is good enough, we'll feature it and you'll get 3 extra entries, and if it's really good, we'll edit it for formatting and grammar/spellcheck purposes (as needed) and promote it to a front page article and you'll gain another three entries for a total of 9 altogether. For additional guidelines, see here. (max. 1 blog for 3 entries).

*If you follow/comment on Facebook, Twitter, Raptr, and/or Google+ please leave your name and appropriate handles for each account below so you get credit for your entries!

Other Details and Disclaimer:

The contest will end at 12:00am PST on June 12, 2012 (and is also subject to change if the release date of the game changes as well).

Upon contest closing, each member's entries will be tallied and three winners will be randomly selected. If for whatever reason any of those winners do not respond within 2 business days to the PM notification, a new winner will be drawn in their place. Please allow up to 30 business days for the prize to ship. Game Podunk is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes in the mail and the winner is responsible for filing their personal taxes.

Do not post questions here, instead ask in the Contest Help thread and our mods and admin will help you. Spamming to boost post counts will result in disqualification. Please be mindful of others in your discussions.

Contest is open to all (even International members) but please be aware that all the games are NTSC Region 1 (NOT PAL); Game Podunk is not responsible for prizes being incompatible. Other restrictions may apply.

Jessica Jung    82

YESYESYES

Twitter: @goodbyetonight

Facebook: Caitlin J

Raptr: goodbyetonight

ilRadd    0

Count me in please! (Xbox 360 is my version of choice)

Twitter: @ilRadd

Facebook: Mark Monzo

Raptr: ilRadd

Emilia Clarke    851

Now THIS is something quite unexpectedly awesome (not saying the previous giveaways weren't but...SUDA51! ) Count me in!

Twitter: _Ludono_

Facebook: Julian R.

Raptr: Jrittmayer

Royzoga    263

Zombies and Chainsaws: A glorious combination!

Twitter: royzoga

Facebook: David Hansen

Raptr: royzoga

Jordan Haygood    350

Well, I'm in.

Twitter: @KaptainJ

Facebook: Jordan Haygood

Google+: Jordan Haygood

Raptr: KaptainJ

Shin GenX    100

@genxsis83

facebook Paul H K

Raptr genxsis83

google plus Paul H K

Will be tweeting every day and will also try to think of a blog to write ^^

Jason Clement    964

@genxsis83

facebook Paul H K

Raptr genxsis83

google plus Paul H K

Will be tweeting every day and will also try to think of a blog to write ^^

Thanks for the effort, Shin Gen, but don't forget that it's limited to one entry a week for tweets. Though if you did know that, then we appreciate the help. :)

Asura    0

Looks like Buffy but with zombies and it could be the first Suda 51/Grasshopper Manufacture game I wouldn't mind trying out.

Liked under Ken and followed on Nanaya.

DarkCobra86    571

Twitter: kiet86

Facebook: Kiet Huynh

google +: kiet

updated my profile page and uploaded an avatar.

Shin GenX    100

Thanks for the effort, Shin Gen, but don't forget that it's limited to one entry a week for tweets. Though if you did know that, then we appreciate the help. :)

Hahaha I thought something was weird with that June release date ^^

Will probably tweet couple times a week ^^

Thanks for correcting me!

Count me in for this crazy game! Gl to everyone else and another great contest by GP!

FB: Gilad Kraus

Twitter: @gkraus18

Jragon    0

This seems like a very fun game! :)

Twitter - Jragon274

Raptr - Jragon

google+ - James Tran

Darklurkr23    26

Hahah This looked weird as hell. And I can't wait to see those suits made out of Candy DLC xD (maybe....)

@Darklurkr23

FB - Jared Zimmermann

Google+ - Jared Zimmermann

Raptr - Darklurkr23

O yea pS3 copy

DrPixel    123

I've had to use a variety of account names from previous names I've had on the internet for some reason, hope you don't mind. ;)

Facebook: James Baker (I'm under 18 on my regular FB account, so for some reason the page didn't show up. I THINK that's the reason, though maybe it's just me. I had to use this alt account to like+comment, hope you don't mind.)

Twitter: @drpixl (Tweeted this week already)

Google+: Jeff Mckinney (Or something along those lines, can't remember the exact name. I made it on a spare Google account I made a few years ago. Same story as the Facebook one, my main account is under 18.)

Raptr: Foto166 (It was the account name I always used as a kid, I guess I signed up on Raptr under that name? Don't remember doing so but no DrPixel exists and I'm too lazy to make a new account so this will have to do.)

Thank you very much for another amazing giveaway on Game Podunk, and this time for one of my most anticipated games this year! If I don't end up winning I'll most likely pick it up anyway when the price drops. Gotta love my Suda51 and his craziness. ^_^

beerrun    0

Thanks for the chance.

Tw:@beerrun77

Raptr: cervezarun

Google +: Dave Gilles

Gram    2

Sounds good. Followed/tweeted via all methods.

Thank you for the chance to win such a cool-looking game!

FB: Grant Lilleston

Twitter: @Gram_Cracker

Google+: Grant L.

Raptr: Gram