HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Posting Podunkers!

Welcome to the April Prize Vault giveaway. For this featured package, one active forum contributor as voted on by the Game Podunk Moderators will win The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings for the Xbox 360 along with a number of other random prizes!

51VIZgO3LnL._AA300_.jpg

Please note that the Game Podunk Moderators will be choosing a winner based on the quality of threads and comments they have posted over the past month. As usual, winners are contacted through PM and will have 2 business days to respond or another winner will be selected.

Remember that the idea behind the Prize Vault is to offer our members an incentive for contributing great forum posts and to improve the overall quality of our discussions. Hence, spamming is strictly forbidden and won't be tolerated. Members who are suspected of or seen leaving massive low quality posts will be warned and possibly banned.

TheWitcher2_263755_NO-620x.jpg

Please leave thoughtful and respectable comments to help GP maintain our high standards for quality content. And thanks to our dedicated Editors, we now have plenty of stories to post your say! Check out the GP Press Forum and start increasing your post count while supporting GP to carry on great discussions. Best of luck and as always, good luck everyone!

Disclaimer: Game Podunk does not guarantee the working condition of the used games and will not offer a replacement or an exchange for defective/incompatible products. Most of the used games we ship have been donated to us and may not have been tested.

Contest is open to all (even International members) but please be aware that all the games are NTSC Region 1 (NOT PAL); Game Podunk is not responsible for prizes being incompatible. Other restrictions may apply.

Yes this looks like a really fantastic game. This is another great selection for the prize vault!

Ooh, count me in! The Witcher 2 seems really awesome and I've been meaning to get it for some time now. The reviews that I've seen are almost all very positive so that's pretty nice too.

Good luck to everyone, and thank you once again for a great Prize Vault selection! ^_^

Great Giveaway! good luck to everyone!

Count me in, been waiting for this game. I saw a couple of trailers and it looks great. Too bad the witcher one isn't on console as well. Thanks for having this contest guys.

Great choice! I heard this was a great game Now I can play it for ACHIVEOS

Absolutely LOVE this series, would really love to check out all the additional content they're adding into this edition of the game!

Another awesome prize vault giveaway! The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition is going to be an awesome and enjoyable game to whoever gets it. Good luck to all. :)

Another awesome prize vault giveaway! The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition is going to be an awesome and enjoyable game to whoever gets it. Good luck to all. :)

Yea, I think this game will be so good. It's been hyped up a lot. But I think it'll actually deliver. Good luck to everyone.

Gonna have to be more active here. Doing my best to keep up with different forum sites lol. Anyways definitely in for this game. Good luck everyone!

You know i was watching a stream of this the other day. Very funny with all the language and gore. Seems like it's Brooklyn Mafia in the middle ages xD

I want in on this too, but I dunno if I qualify since I've just joined. Anyway good luck to everyone