HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Clement

Warner Bros. Wants New Batman Actor to be Middle Aged

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/02/rumor-next-movie-batman-will-be-middle-aged-veteran-superhero

I guess it kinda makes sense, but that would make him older than Henry Cavill's Superman, and... I dunno. Guess I thought they'd go with someone in their late 20's/early 30's again.

What do you think about the idea of a middle-aged, more grizzled Batman in future movies?

Guest ...

I always thought that middle aged was closer to mid 30s- early 40s. Guess it's a lot younger then that.

To be honest I think anywhere 30-40 fits batmans personality. He is wise and rational. Something that comes with experience and age.

So would this be a new batman series with an older batman? If that is so then I'm cool. But this article is coming off to me that this one middle aged Batman is for the new Superman movie that will have Batman in it. I thought they were both around the same age? At least that is how it looks to me in Justice League. I didn't read the comic so I can't verify on the age differences of Superman and Batman.

I personally think though that they could go younger. As in an Asian Boy in his mid 20's named DarkCobra86 as the next Batman. I think that kid has a bright future as the next Dark Knight :P.

I don't mind this at all and it's nice to see something different and pretty much most people that age are very wise and smart. Now as for the actor to play Batman, I was thinking of John Hamm at the moment. He seems to be a nice choice to play Bruce and he's a good actor.

I don't mind this at all and it's nice to see something different and pretty much most people that age are very wise and smart. Now as for the actor to play Batman, I was thinking of John Hamm at the moment. He seems to be a nice choice to play Bruce and he's a good actor.

Yeah, Jon Hamm would be a great choice as Bruce Wayne. I'd be interested to see how he looks and acts in costume as Batman.