HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Karamsoul

Payday 2 Career Criminal Giveaway Contest

Here's another contest from SpawnFirst. 2 Steam codes for the Payday 2 Career Criminal Edition, each code includes the full game, loot DLC, and also the first upcoming Payday 2 DLC: Armored Heist.

2 ways to win! Check out the link below for details:

http://www.spawnfirst.com/payday-2-giveaway/

Good luck, guys'n'gals!

• Like 1

Nice! I know my laptop won't play this and plus I just won your other contest. It would be a great way for others to win. Thanks for sharing Karma! Good luck everyone! :D

• Like 1

Guest ...

Yeah mine can't play it either but good luck to everyone else entering thanks for all the contests guys.

Yea' I'd be all over this if it was COnsole, but my computer can't run nothing.  No SC2, Diablo 3, etc.  And I just got this p.o.s. like a year or 2 ago.  And it was 800 bucks.  *sigh*  But at least It can play Diablo 2 at full specs now ! xD

I entered. Thank you for another opportunity. I should be able to play this now lol.

No problem, guys. Every contest we do will be showcased in this forum. I love this community. :)

No problem, guys. Every contest we do will be showcased in this forum. I love this community. :)

Thanks man, and because of your giveaway, we love you too.

J/k, we are just glad that you decided to check our little community. Feel free to post on some other thread or stop by chat too.

I've been looking for giveaways of this on disc format, only found like 2 contests :( 

I've been looking for giveaways of this on disc format, only found like 2 contests :(

You should share them with us ;).