HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Taken from Milkman at GDD. Been meaning to post this. This trailer actually makes me want to play GTA 5 even though I have never played any of the GTA games. I have always been more or less "meh" about the series. I did want to play it just to know what the fuss is about. But this multiplayer is cool and we could totally do a GP clan mjuahhahaha.

Yeah saw this the other day and my mind was blown on everything about this. They juiced it up very good and added many new  funtastic multiplayer features. I'm pretty excited to play GTAV. The only GTA games I've played is III and IV. I only own IV lol. Anyways after watching the trailer the first thing in mind was man this is what PS Home should have been in the first place. xD

Guest ...

This is going to be horribly fantastic xD. I can only imagine what a nightmare it's going to be for the AI

Yeah saw this the other day and my mind was blown on everything about this. They juiced it up very good and added many new  funtastic multiplayer features. I'm pretty excited to play GTAV. The only GTA games I've played is III and IV. I only own IV lol. Anyways after watching the trailer the first thing in mind was man this is what PS Home should have been in the first place. xD

I thought of the PS Home too when they started to mention how you can customize your home for people to go and hang out. But honestly I don't see the need for that. When I get on to play that, I would just want to do missions and not spend 30 minutes and walk around in a room. That is the problem for me with the PS home. It just doesn't really serve a good gaming purpose. But everything else about GTA 5 sounds like fun. It definitely seems like it is more or less a hybrid of MMO.