HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Kezins

Persona 3 FES

Persona 3 FES is supposed to be on PSN sometime today and I can't wait to download it. I'm not a huge fan of digitally downloaded games, but I'm willing to take the $10 risk on this since I never played a Persona game. I've played several Shin Megami Tensei games, so I'm hoping Persona is similar to what I am expecting. Anyone else going to download this?

I'd love to even with the fact that I have the PSP port of Persona 3 and the original PS2 copy of Persona 3 FES. I will say that it's about time that they released Persona 3 on the PSN.

I'd love to even with the fact that I have the PSP port of Persona 3 and the original PS2 copy of Persona 3 FES. I will say that it's about time that they released Persona 3 on the PSN.

It definitely was time, especially considering they haven't made a Persona game for the PS3 yet.

I never got to play this series and it is on my to get list. I probably can't get this digital version, my ps3 isn't up and running at my house yet and probably won't be until the summer.

Man, it's so tempting, because P3 is now one of my favorite games of all-time, but I don't have enough PSN money to buy it. Maybe I'll grab a $20 card today or something.

It definitely was time, especially considering they haven't made a Persona game for the PS3 yet.

If I recall correctly though, they are working on it though. But yeah, I've been waiting forever for a PS3 Persona title.

I never got to play this series and it is on my to get list. I probably can't get this digital version, my ps3 isn't up and running at my house yet and probably won't be until the summer.

When you get the chance, I fully recommend you get it. For $10, you can't go wrong.

Man, it's so tempting, because P3 is now one of my favorite games of all-time, but I don't have enough PSN money to buy it. Maybe I'll grab a $20 card today or something.

Sounds like me. xD Once I get me some money on the PSN, I'm getting this.

When you get the chance, I fully recommend you get it. For $10, you can't go wrong.

Yea, I would like to get the series, I have heard great things on it. Will definitely get it eventually. Not sure if it'll be this summer since I do have other games on my backlog. But one day I tell ya :P.

I kinda wish you could buy $10 PSN cards. I am an impulsive shopper, so I can never leave leftover money in my wallet, so I always end up buying something I like and something stupid that I end up not liking. Happens almost every time.

Same here, Kezins. And if I got a $20 card, my luck would be that I splurge on the DLC for something like FFXIII-2 and then have no money left for Persona 3.

Though, push come to shove, I'll invest in new cords for my PS2. I think I can get some for like a couple dollars on eBay or somewhere.

Well as much as it pains me to say it *as I actively hate the company* but Best Buy does support $10 psn cards online, which for everyone but me, it apparently works relatively well. Also I would imagine because Gamestop is relatively decent at updating their PSN download codes on their official site (like I bought Journey off it recently), you could simply buy a digital code for the individual game you want, but I wouldn't expect to see Persona 3 in particular available directly for another week or two (at least that's my hope, because I plan to do that with Skullgirls).

I do miss how you could buy PSN codes off amazon, I have no idea why they suddenly stopped doing that... amazon don't you understand I want to give you my money for both physical and digital games? (well, unless I'm used game hunting, which there is much better places than amazon)

I agree. I had to buy a $20 PSN just to get a few games less than $10. On another note, I think the leftover money should be good when I get DLC packs and this game. I never played any of the Persona games, but my bro has and Shin Megami Tensei.