HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Karamsoul

The SpawnCast Contest - Scourge Outbreak

Here's another contest for ya guys'n'gals! This time, it's a Scourge Outbreak code for Xbox Live. Check out the details below in the post:

http://www.spawnfirst.com/media/the-spawncast-episode-8-release-dates-vrs/

Xbox One Release Date, Sony“s VR Headset…and a CONTEST!

This week, hosts Brian and Chris discuss the Xbox One“s recently revealed release date, and Sony“s upcoming (or rumored) virtual reality glasses. And of course, be prepared for the every-present signature humor that our two incorrigible hosts love to throw out to their listeners. HUZZAH!

Also, just by following The SpawnCast“s TWITTER feed, you can (and will) be eligible to win a free Xbox download code of Tragnarion Studio“s recently released Xbox Live Arcade 3rd-person sci-fi shooter, Scourge: Outbreak! Out of all the current and newer Twitter followers of The SpawnCast, one lucky winner will be selected this Friday, September 13th, 2013, to get their sci-fi on! Stay tuned for the announcement of the winner on The SpawnCast“s Twitter feed that day.

Guest ...

Don't have an Xbox so I'm out for this one. But congratulations to Pixy for winning the last giveaway.

Thanks for all the giveaway guys.

Thanks and I'm out. Don't have internet for my xbox so I'm out.