HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
Karamsoul

Outlast Giveaway from SlasherJPC and The SpawnCast!

As you can guess, SpawnFirst.com and SlasherJPC LOVE contests, so, without further ado: HERE'S ANOTHER ONE!!!

http://www.spawnfirst.com/previews/outlast-walkthrough-part-4-outlast-contest/

Outlast Walkthrough – Part 4 & Outlast Contest!

Welcome all, to part 4 of SlasherJPC“s walkthrough of Outlast! Actually, this might be the best episode yet, considering the amount of $#its SlasherJPC utters. And the scare counter? Well, it goes off the charts in this one, believe you me.

Also, thanks to DJShauny1 (Shaun): SlasherJPC and The_SpawnCast are gifting a copy of Outlast to a certain lucky individual as long as they meet the following criteria:

1. Subscribe to SlasherJPC“s Channel and make a comment on his Outlast Walkthrough #4 Video.

2. Follow @The_SpawnCast on Twitter!

There you have it! Once you meet the above 2 criteria, you are eligible to WIN a Steam code of Outlast, and the winner will be announced in Part 5 of the Outlast walkthrough videos, so stay tuned to SlasherJPC, The SpawnCast, and SpawnFirst.com!

• Like 1

Guest ...

Good luck to anyone entering. Saw this giveaway on his channel but my PC can't play many games so I'll be staying away from this one.

Thanks again for all the giveaways guys.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing Karma! Scary games are fun to play with and gives you a good chilling time. Good luck to those enter. I'm sure I don't have a good enough graphics card, but I really hope more people enter this. You guys are fantastic sharing these and you deserve much respect. :D

Wondering if I can outlast all other entries this time to win the prize :P.

Thanks Karam! :D

Looks an awesome game, and I'd love to play it. :o

• Like 1

Wondering if I can outlast all other entries this time to win the prize :P.

Ha! Not if I SpawnCast to first place before you. . . . I couldn't counter with a pun and that was kind of lame.... Nice one Cobra! xD

Ha! Not if I SpawnCast to first place before you. . . . I couldn't counter with a pun and that was kind of lame.... Nice one Cobra! xD

Haha, mine wasn't great either. But I just had to. Those puns joke are too fun to not use.