HEY, LISTEN! PLEASE READ THIS

HEY, welcome back to GP! You should probably check this thread out here if this is your first time back on the forum since our upgrade. Suffice it to say, some things have changed! CLICK HERE to read more about it, including some new functionality.

Sign in to follow this  
TKtheknight

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Opening Cutscene

Well then after that TGS Extended Trailer, I saw this and thought man I'm even more pumped and excited for this. The game is already off to a banging good start after that opening scene. Can't wait for it to be released. Ugh why can't it be this year lol. Anyways what do you guys think? Wonder what's going on with the story. Snow and Lightning seem to have different paths. Hmm. We'll find out next year.

• Like 2

Not really sure what the story is all about. Somewhat confused but it seems they are after the same goal but not working together. And who is that Lumines? Looks like Sarah but that can't be Sarah. Where will Noell play in all of this? Lots of questions still unanswered from this trilogy.

Btw...the shades in the beginning made her look dumb. Sorry lighting, but we don't wear shades when you are in a dark place ;).

Guest ...

You think Lightning ever wonders "What the hell am I wearing?"

You think Serah ever gets tired of her design being used to fake people out?

Snow looks like he lost a lot of muscle, I'm guessing to make him more man pretty.

Story has never really been FF13's strong point.

You think Lightning ever wonders "What the hell am I wearing?"

You think Serah ever gets tired of her design being used to fake people out?

Snow looks like he lost a lot of muscle, I'm guessing to make him more man pretty.

Story has never really been FF13's strong point.

She should

I bet she cries about it at night

He still looks girly

It used to have good story